Keep fear alive/ Rally to restore sanity

Discussion in 'Politics' started by black gravity, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Obama on Daily Show:

2. So how about that Obama? :yay: He's so awesome! Gosh... Just awesome!

3. i'm interested to see the obama interview when it is posted online in a few hours

4. I won't spoil it for you... but gosh Obama sure is neat. :hello:

5. If I was cool enough to be in on the world's biggest scam I'd be pretty cocky too:cool:

6. the most powerful man on earth is spending his time on Jon Stewarts tv show, i find that fucking rediculous

and i have a feeling this rally is gonna be fuckin stupid, even though i like the Daily Show and the Colbert Report

7. How is 30 minutes on a TV show watched by a huge number of people anymore a waste of time than any of the speeches presidents do?

8. i didn't say it was any different, but that time he is taking out of his schedule to do the show could be used MUCH more productivley.

Not only the daily show, but all of the vacations and all around dicking around obama has done recently.

I'm curious as to what they will talk about tonight, i missed the first showing of the daily show, its on again in an hour and a half

9. yeah because a thirty minute interview with the president takes exactly 30 minutes to go down......try to think about all of the stuff that goes into this 30 minute interview......Ya know what i mean?

10. I agree, just making sure you weren't complaining about something that is minuscule in comparison to his time wasted.

Well aren't you a little genius. Obviously a 30 minute show takes more than 30 minutes... what with preparation and all. 30 minute speeches don't take 30 minutes either though, do they? ;)

11. ya i mean if Obama had been as productive as he could have been in the last year and a half, goin on the Daily Show would be fine and dandy

but shit's still fallin apart in this country and there are definatley much more productive things he could be doing, like droppin 3's on the white house basketball court ;)

12. Haha I think you will definitely like tonights episode of The Daily Show. :D

13. :( :mad: :cool::smoke: