Keemo's New FL Grow 2009

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by keemo87, Apr 28, 2009.

1. hello Everybody!
    I recently recieved the packedge from attitude seeds and decided to greminate and plant everything I had and so far this is the process. The assortment of seeds are: (Nirvana WW, Seedsman Purple Bud, G13 Thai skunk, Locally bred Haze, and a little bagseed). The first germination and plantation that was performed was a bust when 4 of 6 survivors turned out to be male, so i decided to stop labeling and taking extra care of certain seeds and take care of a bigger number of babies until the ladies show their selves. There are currently 30 surviving plants that have been completely grown outdoors and getting sun until about 1 or 2 pm. The soil i used was some locally mixed soil and also a little MG to add peat moss and some ferts. I figured its easier to grow better bud if others help with some imput and ideas so that's why i decided to start a thread. I'm not exactly sure when i planted but i know it was about a week before 4-20-09, so the seedlings are about two weeks old. Any Imput is apreciated, thank you.

2. Here are some pics.

Attached Files:

3. damn.. were they already germinated when you planted them(i'm assuming yes)? .. They seem huge for only being 2 weeks old.. do you know what kind of ferts the mg has? seems to really be boosting the speed of your seedlings that's great

4. #4 keemo87, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    The MG has very low fert content, i think its .21, .07, .14 or something close to that. This batch of sprouts has surprized me by the size of the leaves, I'm guesing that the sun makes the plants develop bigger leaves. here are some pics of this morning.
    The third pic is of a female plant that my buddy gave me.

Attached Files:

5. It appears to be going good so far.

6. those look like some nice sprouts gl ill keep posted on those post so keep posting pics peace

7. sup keemo? I am germinating some Nirvana WW now that i plan to grow outdoors. I grew the same strain indoors and it did great but now i plan on tacking full advantage of the Florida sun.

8. #8 keemo87, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    Thanks for the support everybody, I'm trying to make this grow be the beggining of a perpetual grow. I'm about to start feeding theese hopeful ladies as of tomorrow, I'm doing research to see what's the best food to feed them outdoors. For now I'm going to feed them the MG formula but I'm going to probably look into some better food and some organic tea.
    Here is a pic of some other ladies in the making.

MonsterBud: how was the nirvana WW? How long does it take when it's 12/12? any suggestions?

Attached Files:

9. i had em under a 400 watt hps for about 4-5 weeks b4 switching to flowering schedual. The WW seems 2 be sensitive to nuts. i used happy frog soil and was feeding them with gh nuts every 3 days and they got a little burnt so i backed off 2 only ounce a week or less. just keep a close eye 4 nut burn. i am also starting some Nirvana bubblicious. The NB finished florewing im new 2 growing outdoors so i plan on keeping a close eye on your thread.:smoking::smoking:

10. very nice start! You're gonna have carpel tunnel when you trim all that bud.

11. Looks good so far. Keep it up. :)

12. #12 keemo87, May 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2009
    I've been without internet for some time, I should post some later sorry 4 the delay.
    And I got a green house seed from a buddy, it's "church" coming soon...

13. I'm back, So far two plants died for misterious reasons. but i still have enough to play with. I'm trying some LST on two plants that are in the same pot. The rest of the pics are just the overall updates. What do u think?

Attached Files:

14. the 2 little sprouts r new ww and purp experiments

Attached Files:

15. have you planned what to do with them pretty soon? some are showing signs of low light. They're on a balcony right now? They can stand full sun by now and a nice home.

16. I was planing on transplanting them tonight and moving them to an outdoor spot, I was thinking about putting them in 4gl pots and putting them outdoors and water every 2 days. That should make them keep on growing and vegging to be huge right? I was wondering how often should i be feeding them? I kindda think i'm overfeedin.
    Comments are appreciated!:smoke:

17. Pic update before they go out.

Attached Files:

18. Holy sheep shit your plants are big for there age I think. My plants are 2 weeks old and arent as developed as yours at 2 weeks...lol. Nice grow bro, i'll be rooting for your girls. 30 plants will be a fuck of alot of bud man...prolly like atleast 10 pounds worth assuming you get most of those growing well and they are female.

19. I finally put my babies outdoors, just waiting on the rest to get bigger. Any ideas as far as precautions with bugs and anything else outdoors? Im in FL

20. Good Luck Keemo! They are looking pretty good right now!