Keef!

Discussion in 'General' started by CSn0w, Aug 4, 2010.

1. so i just checked the bottom of my grinder, and there is a god awful ammount of keef, im debating on either A:making Hash, or B: Snorting it, which leads me to my question, will i get fucked up if i snort it? after all there's a direct mucas membrain passage to the brain through the nasel Caveties

2. no don't snort it...it won't get you high. THC has to be heated to be activated and that's what gets you high...make hash or just smoke a blunt of keef.

3. awh bummer, lmao, maybe i'll just tell one of my friends it'll get them high... i weighed it and it's 3 grams...

4. If you do that then thats just a waste of good kief. Just smoke that shit :smoking:

5. That's quite a bit of keif, I would just make a few half and half bowls with some dank.

6. yeah, since i've had the grinder i havent cleaned the keef out yet. until now though.

7. just smoke it...
    dont make a whole blunt of it though thats such a waste.
    sprinkle it on top of a bowl, or put some in a blunt or joint. mix it with weed though, smoking just keif will burn up super fast and you'll waste a whole lot of it

or make hash

8. Im going to point this out JUST because its an interesting fact, but i am not saying its going to get you the bang for your buck, or get you higher than smoking it, there are trace amounts of THC and cannabinoids is the plant that will absorb into an oil based medium with little to no heat, the mucus membrane of the nose, is an oily mucus, you can, in all realities, snort some kief and get high..... YOU CAN.... but, you can also inject heroin to get high.... neither really seem like a good option....lol if you get what i mean by that terrible analogy get back to me cause im still trying to figure it out hehehee, press that shit into hash if you have about 2 grams, or fucking SMOKE IT UP!!!!

9. what you do is heat it up to 212 degrees and THEN snort it.

10. haha funny guy

11. WTF MAN! NOW MY NASAL CAVITY IS WRECKED! I'm just playing. The main reason I have THC in any form is to pretty much smoke it!

12. Good god man, 3 grams of kief?

You should just save it and sprinkle it on every bowl you smoke.