Keck Clips

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by jwexler, Jan 2, 2010.

1. hey guys I need some help!
    Where the hell can you order keck clips for cheap?
    I've seen them on EDIT and AquaLab for about $10 and on eBay for $15 for 5 of them
    anyone know where I could just pick up one for cheap?
    the local shops around me don't carry them and I'm limited with my travels
    so anywhere online would be awesome! thanks in advance :hello:

and I'm not underage and afraid to go pick one up in person, it's just not possible! :(

2. I call bullshit.
    Call up a bunch of different shops around you and ask if they have them, or how much it would be for them to order one for you, though they might not do it for just one.
    WOAH 5 for $15 sounds like a great deal!! do that, just make sure you order the right size.
    Trust me, its good to have more then one, especially when its such a steal like that.

3. k-clips arent cheap dude... if you can get 5 for $15 jump all over it because at most shops you cant even buy 2 for that...

4. thanks for the info guys, I might just go with the eBay 5 for $!5 after all :D

5. I buy them at my headshop for $4.00

6. Ya me too, but last time i got 2 for free with my a/c :hello:

7. W/e they cost it is worth it. I had a cheapo a/c and the joint broke on it but since it had a clip on it the thing didn't fall to the ground and shatter all over the place. Also nothing is worse than having a friend pulling an a/c or a stem out and just going "oopps".

8. QFT. Definitely invest in Keck clips. Spending $40 for a pack a 12 is worth it when you're dealing with A/C's that go for 100+ dollars.