kdiesel's back of the basement grow(2019)

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by kdiesel, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Did a lil work tonight, hooked up the portable ac because summer finally came to the midwest
    Also transplanted the gorillas breath and the kushage into 2gal smarties IMG_0637.JPG IMG_0638.JPG IMG_0636.JPG

kdiesel's back of the basement grow

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. About to clone the big plants and flip them. Just got in some 10gal fabric pots and I’m considering transplanting them into the new pots....

My real question is how many 10 gal plants can I realistically grow in my 4x4?

3. 10 gallons?? maaaaybe squish 4 in there lol maybe.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nothing like that “I need to clone asap” feeling! :eek::biggrin:

Looking good!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Im def gonna try at least two. I’m thinking of putting the small ones in the 10gal and leaving the big girls in the 5s... Good to hear from u bro!

6. Thanks bro! I’m just trying to get back in the swing of things. Hopefully I can get on your level one day
    Yea I’ve been trying to slow down the three blue kings by constantly topping. It’s worked and the indica has actually caught up to it, I’m taking pictures when I get off work.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I hear you, I took a little time off too, and Lol, my level isn’t anything to shoot for, but I’m trying! So much to learn with this dang hobby!

Looking good, I know what it’s like, nothing like an even canopy, just learned that lesson last round!

Here’s to getting back to it!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Pics of the clones:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And the new filter and HVAC setup:
    [​IMG]

Once I got it setup, temps dropped to a steady 78 deg. This is fairly decent since I moved the portable ac to the next room.

Let’s see how this goes in flower!

• Like Like x 2
  9. #1155 kdiesel, Jul 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    More garden work this morning before the lights went out. I got all the small plants transplanted into 5 gal smarties. I’m using rice hulls for mulch to try to get some silica into my soil. Ran out of hulls at the end and just used perlite on the last one lol
    [​IMG]

Also put my clones where they belong
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Everyone got a ewc /kelp meal compost tea!

They got a foliar spray and complete soil drench to further work in the neem cake.

Mixed up about 3.5 cu ft of soil over the weekend. This got the compost tea as well. I’m hoping the tea will jumpstart the cooking process. This mix will be used in my next grow after the current plants flower out. I think 2.5+ months should be long enough to cook right? Lol

These plants are getting a good long veg while I’m getting clones. The last three plants are finally ready to clone with the critical kush far over due for a good trim. She’s just as tall as both the older plants and would’ve been even taller if I hadn’t supercropped the bejesus out of her

Thinking about getting some netting to manage the upcoming jungle

kdiesel's back of the basement grow(2019)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Looking good in the bro. It’s going to be a mini jungle when you flip. Hope you got your safari clothes ready lol.

• Like Like x 1