kc brains seeds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by steve edg, Oct 8, 2006.

1. hi all i just wanted to know if anyone has tried any seeds from kc brains , i just purchased white kc,mindbender and cristal paradise from there range just wanted to know if anyone has used them and what the outcome was

(by the way its good to be back its been a while since i had the chance to get a grow going):wave: :gc_rocks:

2. oh well back to the drawing board out of the 30 seeds i bought not a 1 even got a taproot i have sent an email to the highland seed company to let them know they sold me dud seeds hopefully i will get some sort of reply off them as i know they are an established company and don't sell bad seeds as a rule but i just think that out of 3 packs of seeds its a slim chance that none will sprout i'm not a novice grower as i have been doing this for 6 years and although you will enevitibly get a few bad seeds 3 seperate packs is not good

Thinking about it maybe its the breeder who is at fault rather than the stockist but i still feel hard done by so won't try the kc brain range again

3. i haven't heard very many good things about kc brains. mango is his only strain that i've read anything decent about.

4. kc has a few good strain mango leda uno and my personal favorite northern lights special all three have a wonderful taste and are nicely covered with glands how did you germ your seeds and what kind of water did you use ie tap water, well water, rain water, or store bought and did you give them anything added to the water like thrive alive, superthrive or rooting compound... what kind of soil did you use name brand, garden dirt out of the outdoor garden,rockwool, perlite, peatmoss, vermaulite or a combanation of a few differant and if so at what ratio also i have noticed that with all the unuseual weather lately alot of people are haveing problems germing seed lately i know in the summer months i useualy have problem germing seeds but i've never got all the seeds i bough not germ this last time i ordered northern lights from nirvana and none in that pack germed but it was my fault as i used reused soil to germ them in so between the mycrobs i used to break down the old root system that was partaily left

5. i know this thread is old but i thought id comment anywa...

i hae grown with some success the kc brains "brains damage"... it was a decent smoke although the quality of the plants and yield werent really up to my expectations.... i will not be using kc again i am afraid... i grew a skunk special from sensi seeds alongside it and this was by far the more superior plant due to the tightness of buds, smell, smoke an yield!

FrEeze

6. can i just say that over the years i have done many grows and yes i still use tap water but every other seed company i have bought from the seeds have been fine usually around a 80%-90% germination rate as i say not one of these seeds even sunk let alone opened so i haven't got round to soil mixes yet but on the plus side i just managed to get my hands on some critical mass seeds (mr nice) and the person i got them off has had some great results with them

As it stands i am going back to using soil instead of my hydro set up due to working funny hours at the moment as a soil mix is a bit more forgiving and hopefully i will do a journal as i go please look out for it as i am going right back to basics with a 600w hps (but using flouros to germ) a 30%-70% vermiculite soil mix ,ionic grow,bloom and booster range ferts and hopefully a quick grow to get some nice bud to smoke as it is getting impossible to get any locally in the north wales (uk) area

a quick update a couple of the white kc have popped so will be planting them along with the critical mass this week

needless to say i won't be using seeds from the kc brains range again !!!!!!!!!!!