Kc 36

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SpencerSpencer, Jun 7, 2008.

1. I bought some seeds of KC 36 because of its quick flowering time/price. But I don't know much about it other than the description given and that some people have had trouble with KC seeds being generally hermies or male over female. I was wondering if anyone could tell me more about it/what type of high it is/what is it indica Sativa ect? Any help would be apperciated seeing as this will be my first grow I'm trying to get all the infromation on it as possible.

KC36

More production for every square meter! Parents of this success product are kept secret. K.C.36 is a short, stocky plant that produces giant buds and is very productive. A true THC bomb
    Breeder: KC Brains
    Origin: Holland
    Indoor / Outdoor
    Flowering: 40-60 days

[​IMG]

2. I've got a KC36 on a scrog grow atm, check the link in my sig. She only appears near the end cos I germinated her then let a friend have her for while as a mother. She seems hardy and has thrown a few pistils after 1 week or so of 12/12 but I still have a suspicion that there will be a few male bananas too. Saying that she has had A LOT of stress. I have 4 more beans that I'll grow after this finishes if all goes well, treat them better and hopefully get at least 1 girl for my screen.

3. Also, it is mainly Indica. No smoke report yet cos it's not finished! :hello:

4. And don't buy into those ultra-short 40-day flowering times either. Let your plants go at least the full 8 weeks (56 days) to get the most out of your purchase and growing efforts.

5. Yeah I bought it cause of the flowering time I gotta be honest, Im only home for a short while and will be doing an outdoor grow. 56 days wont be bad

6. im glad some one brought this up im also growing kc 36 does any one actually know the parents and i have been told these really let off a strong stench is this true?:confused:

7. Idk I've been waiting on the seeds its been 7 days since I've ordered them and thats well within the shipping period.

8. what web site you buy em from i bought mine off evryonedoesit for £9 and i got 15 not 10 dunno why but i didnt complain lol and they took 3 days??

9. I have grown KC36. It used to be a pretty unstable strain with low germination success rates. I didn't have a problem germinating but the variations in the phenos were quite profound. I was lucky because I had a couple of the fast growing phenos amongst the dozen seeds I had. If a grower gets one of these phenos, and it may take more than 10 seeds to find one, he or she will know all about it. Both of my good ones were covered in trichs 4 weeks after I switched them onto 12/12 whereas the slower phenos (still a good smoke) didn't start to show trichs until around the end of week 4. As well as the trichs, the growth of the buds on a fast and big pheno is phenomenal in comparison to it's lesser siblings. The individual calyx are large and yes, one of these KC36 phenotypes can easily be ready 7 to 8 weeks after the switch, the growth is that rapid. It is a shame that so few of these specimens are found amongst the KC36 seeds they sell
    I hope I may have helped

herbsmith

10. Herbsmith :hello:YAY! You have restored my faith in my purchase I kept hearing negative things, like they will be male or hermies or won't germinate!

I ordered from Dr. Chronic I'm US based (North East) so customs may have snagged them, I am doing an Outdoor grow. AND FOUND THE PERFECT SPOT OMG I CREAMED MY PANTS WHEN I FOUND IT. Now I'm just waiting on seeds, and I don't get bag seeds so its hard to grow lol. I can't wait for my seeds to arrive.

11. mine seems to be doing ok

12. Yeah I think that some pps see the word 'unstable' in the review and slate them without fisrst growing them. I would suggest using the paper towels method to germinate them, I had no probs popping mine like that. I always keep the germination chamber on something warm, it speeds the process up. Also, the review I read was scribed many a year ago so KC Brains may well have backcrossed the strain and made it a bit more stable. Like I say, if you get one of the quick growing phenos, you're in for a treat!

herbsmith

13. Mmmm I ordered seeds 9 days ago and they still havent arrived so I think Im going to have to get other seeds.

14. Hey peeps

Im growing KC36 at the moment aswell, I purchased 10 seeds and all of them germinated and out of then 10 plants I only had 3 males and one Hermie. I stuck them into flower after only 3 weeks from sprout as I didnt want them to grow too big before I topped and then scrogged, they all got 12 branches each. So far they are 11 days into flower and they already have noticeable buds that seem to double in size every day atm lol.

Basically what im trying to say is iv had no problems with kc36 at all, infact id recommend them to any beginners, but then again im no expert and Iv only ever grown bagseed up until now.

Happy growing Tom..

15. what about the smell? is it a stinky plant? how would you describe the smell in veg and later in flower?

16. well just adding to this as im a 1st time grower and im growing kc 36 due to teh price of the seeds and the fact that i dont have green fingers and all my other attempts with other strains this year have failed me, i only have 3 girls which have just started to budd :) also i have a friend whos helping me with tipps on growing them and he hacked my girls to bits the other day by cutting ever leaf off which had more than 5 fingers!!!

:( but he assures me it will be good for her, i must admit the kc i have are growing very fast and i water then evey 3 days and feed them once aweek and every time i go see them they look beautiful and smell strong :)

any one know about pruning ? please look at my photos and tell me what you think ? - Grasscity.com Forums

17. Pretty sure I would no longer take tips from that guy and I wouldnt let him within 100 yards of my plants.

18. well im sure that if u saw his plants and the resaults he has acheved then you just might, ill add a pic off his plants up here later, they are all over 6 foot high and if you stand 7 people in a line and get them to hold hands they would just about get round his plant!!! they are monsters, and every time he sees a fan leave or a leave with more than 5 fingers he cuts it off!! always..

ill upload a pic of you when i pop round his... trust me you wont belive teh size of his monster plants.. as mush as it hurt me to watch him butcher my plants, he assured me its for the best, so we will just have to wait and see, my be it has something to do with his special feed that he uses as well, i dont knwo...

19. You mean those leaves that are there to collect light and grow buds :smoke:

20. well we will see hopw it turns out, im with you on this, but ive seen the size of his plants and the amount off budd he gets and its always good budd. watch this space ill put my pics up soon