Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kb

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sinister, Apr 17, 2003.

1. I love kb and midgrade so much. This kb im currently tokin on is pretty good, im as bout stoned as a entire bowl of commercial and ive only took like 2 hits.

crazy shit, ...

edrfghdfhdhfdfhgdhgdh

there has to be a single cute stoner chick here who lives in santa cruz and wants to hook up in 2 weeks right?

Man its gonna be tough learning the area and getting to know the place all over.

must get munchies

2. oh man i went to taco bell and got some of those cheesy gordita crunch tacos, they are the best tacos ever, im so stoned but these taste so damn good.. and my tongue is burning from fire sauce, heh

3. santa cruz huh ? fuck midgrade shit, plenty of bomb to go around in the santa cruz area... proally easier to find bomb than midgrade shit haha. Santa Cruz is a cool place, and the santa cruz city officals actually support bud...the mayor handed out marijuana to sick people on the steps of city hall a few months back , dont think youll see shit like that in too many other places.

4. well as a matter of fact just last week i saw it two times. ;)