Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

KB Grower's Michigan A Grade

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by KB Grower, Nov 23, 2011.

1. #1 KB Grower, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2011
    Hello everyone :smoking::smoking::smoking:

Just decided to make a thread to put all my pics instead of making new threads whenever i got that super dank, which is quite often:cool:

Michigan's medical scene is pretty good, as in a lot of places are pretty legit and the bud is A+

Last week the stores by me all got there doors closed for like a weeek or 2, now you have to call ahead and some oither shit. But theres been some probs in the law so its not going as smoothly as it should.

Anyways i take lots of pics of my pic-ups, so i guess ill start with my most recent grab but ill prob throw up someso old pics later on.

LEMON SKUNK

Look: Hella dank, looks like a nice sativa shaped bud, very dense with nice hairs. Bunch of resin, quite a few glandular heads still intact. Trimmed pretty good, could be better on some nugs. I give it a 8.34

Smell: Strong pine with a mild lemon tone. However it has a small to mild smell of sweet rotten skunk which makes me give it a 4.7

Smoke: Straight head change instantly growin stronger for 3-5 minutes. Then you have a nice sativa head high slowly creeping down to shoulders and hands. Nice body relaxation but mostly a sativa, 70/30 maybe.
    Anyway gets 8.5 outta 10

Taste: Very nice, very smooth. Ill give it a 7

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hope you guys enjoy the thread :bongin:

2. Nice pics and bud

3. Next up

Plushberry

L00K: Nice pretty dense nugs. Good trim job. Nugs werent to dry, very sticky, Reeked ass when breaking up. Nice nice cure, even amount of moisture in the bud. Looked golden and super shiny haha 7.7

Smell: Strong fuitiness. Kina mango and pineapple. Made my mouthwater. One of those smells you wished had air fresheners of.

Smoke. (Snort) AH tight tight tight tight hahaha to my breaking bad fans hahah. Instant face punch after exhale hahaha super potent smoke. One nice bong hit is all i need for 3 hours and even with my tolerance, Very strong sativa genotype on this one. I underestimated it and it kicked my ass! give it a 9.39, Very good stuff

Taste: smooth and tasty.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Wassup guys heres all the shit ive got since my op

wait one sec, take a rip, and enjoy ! :D .........
    :bongin:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and this
    [​IMG]

5. That is some serious lookin' shit man. Thanks for the pics.

6. ¡Bump!

7. love breaking bad hah. fire herbs you got there maang

8. back again with a big update. Strains are berry white, casey jones, and afgan

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    love this pic
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. ill have a review for the berry white and casey jones comin up soon

10. Ummm.....damn.

I need to make a trip to Michigan.

11. damn you were just posting samples in my thread...

this is the real meal

NOM NOM NOM :bongin:

12. Hahahahah yeah

I post enough picks in your thread already. Trust me if i posted 1/3 the pics i take youd get pissed haha

13. Alright hadnt had a review for awhile.

Agent Orange

L00K : Trimmed of almost all leaves. Was pretty impressed. Very dence buds caked in frosttt. The bud was obvioudly cured very well. But became a little dry. Nice orange hairs

Smell Incredibly overwhelmingly suprisingly just like oranges. All i can say, oranges. Very tangy citrusy and tropical. Smells specifically like an orange peel, tickles the nose ...

Smoke very potent. Damn was not expecting the lung expansion. Takes your breath away just like a dab would. 1 min after hit feelit in your face then arms. Very good sativa indica mix. Felt a bit more on the indica side. Smoking too much however will feel a little overwhelmin up in your noggin

Taste one of those buds thar taste exactly like it smells, the samr oranges but not as tangy and sour. a nice surprise indeed

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. yo man your weed looks like its top shelf .
    But if you dont mind, could you give me some tips on how u take such great pics and what camera your using (i have fujifilm s2950)

15. #15 KB Grower, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2012
    thanks man

K, i actually take these with a maybe 4-5 mega pixel camera. I dunno what mp yours is.

For the pics like this -
    [​IMG]

I use macro setting plus flash, zoomed in all the way, usually on a white background

For the zoomed in trich pics
    [​IMG], no flash, still macro, and a 30x jewelers loop over the camer lens, and then zoomed in how far depending on how close i want it

But every camera is different you really just gotta spend time playing around with it

and lighting is a big factor too