Kaya gold and Papaya

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by KGB_Quietus, Apr 28, 2010.

1. My season is about to begin. :D Anyone have any insight to these strains I'll be trying?

2. I think you could go with better outdoor strains. Try timewarp from next generation seeds. Great outdoor strains that finishes mid sept-end of sept in the shittiest of canadian weather. Attitude seed bank

3. Yeah but they only have regular timewarp seeds. I'm going with feminized this year.

You must know my time frame ha. I'm from minnesota also. Way up north.

4. Feminized huh? touche. Next gen has some feminized varieties which you probably already know but kaya and papaya are good strains, I'd just go with something more durable outdoors, especially here ya know? I'm going with the timewarp, kc 33, kc 36 and mango.

5. 100% feminised Nirvana marijuana seeds! Kaya Gold is a hardy marijuana strain bred for rougher climates, making it suitable for novice indoor growers as well. Tending towards the cannabis sativa side, its plants grow big and tall yet finish flowering early. Kaya has a spicy flavour refreshingly different from Skunk and contains a moderate amount of THC. She is pest-resistant and can take the heat. Perfect for leaving some seeds somewhere with a GPS and finding great marijuana plants in autumn. Kaya Gold thrives in greenhouses as well.

I saw this at Nirvana Seeds and so thats why I'm checking Kaya out. I'm hoping when they say rougher climates were leaning towards the cooler side of things haha.

Papaya was actually recommended to me by a the Nirvana help desk. :D

I guess I'll have to see how the year pans out.

I would definitely be trying timewarp out sometime I've heard only good stuff about it. I would prefer to find a feminized version though.

6. Yea I hear ya bro. I just opened up my big book of buds volume 3 and kaya is most def in there so I guess you can't go wrong with that strain. It should do great out here as well since it says that you can leave it and come back to find buds. Good luck to you bro. Minnesota gets crazy hot during our grow season and we need the easiest and shortest strains we can get our hands on!

7. I had an indoor Papaya harvest. 2 plants, close to 3 ounces dry. I'm germinating my last 4 original seeds to grow out doors.

8. How's the papaya high like? I might have to place an order. Is it easy to grow? I love an easy plant.

9. Papaya is quite good, I've grown this before, its very similar to blue mystic.