Kava Kava

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Paintball202, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Iv recently gone to the vitamin shop and picked up a bottle of 250mg Kava Kava pills. I'm trying to find out the best way to take them and how much I should take to get the full effects. If anyone has any info and has done this before could you please help me out. I was thinking either just take the pills, smoke the powder, or make tea.

2. I am not familiar with Kava pills but i know of the tea and i know the tea works. You have compelled me to make a stop at Erowid

3. just pop the pills. unless you get the plant you shouldn't make tea. idk if railing works but you should try anyway lol. smoking powder is kinda boring and stupid honestly

4. dont fuck with the pills. You need the actual root to get the true effects.

5. How many pills do you think? Around 15?

6. Dont know. Go to erowid.org, you will get accurate dosage info.

7. 15 at once? your crazy man

8. #8 HighHaze, May 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2009

guys obv. a troll

but in the slight chance that you are serious, we arent allowed to suggest dosage

9. well we certainly should be allowed to call out dosages people recommend in an ettempt to help other people.

from my research kava works hard on the liver so taking too much isn't smart I'd say.

10. i agree, but MODS say otherwise. i think its because the site will be held responsible if someone OD's...and being a drug forum and all its so easy to happen

11. exactly the reason I suggest less than 15 pills lol