Kauai (not the island)-ever heard of it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by MVRIDER, May 21, 2008.

1. Hey everyone,
    I'm growing a clone that is new to me. The strain name is Kauai, I didn't get much info on it, but it looks like it may be a 50/50 indica/sativa.

Has anyone here grown one or heard of the strain? I'm just looking for any info on it.

Sorry if this is not the right forum, but it seems like this is where I saw the most strain related talk.

2. im born and raised on kauai

most likely its a seed from kauai that nobody knew the real strain name so they just called it "kauai"

were pretty much used to not knowing the true strain name of the bud we get here because it has to go through so many people by the time we get it so people tend to make up names

like kauai strain, or wailua strain (wailua is a town where i live)...u catch?

3. I go to a patient co-op who sells "Kauai". It's beautiful stuff...

Smells Fruity and gives a very mellow trip.

You'll be impressed!

4. Dude i just had Kaui or Kauai not sure which its called but it was the danket stuff ever! I smoked it 12 hours ago and I still have the body high its crazy and it was'nt even greenish looking it had a brown tint.:smoke:

5. You've been high for 12 hours from smoking once?

6. He said it was dank shit, alright?

7. dude I shit you not, this strain has lasting effects until the next day...strongest best tasting strain I have ever smoked...I would die for a cut...all I know is it was grown in a warehouse in oakland and pretty sure it was exclusive to the CMC clinic on polk and sutter in san Fransisco. I had never heard of them selling cuts though!!! I want one!!!

8. probably one of the greatest green strains out theere

9. Yes, I remember that strain well at CMC. It was some of the best I have seen anywhere. I wish I could come up on those genetics again. Truly unique flower formations and a smell/taste I have never again seen.

10. I have a strain called kauai kemo right now that I have grown from seed. Got it from the dispensary when I asked for clones. he gave them to me free.
    Im flowering it now to determine sex and I think I see little white hairs!!!!