KATE KUSH GROW JOURNAL #1

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SourKat, Aug 13, 2018.

1. I have decided to try to track my latest grow & figured this would be the best place. I've never done this before so please bare with me! I am also trying to gain skills to commit to seeing the writing of this through! Thanks for checking me out and remember to grow with kindness IMG_8044.JPG

These were monster cropped and transplanted into promix.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nice looking plants. Has the wierd growth stage passed? If not, you will see some weird growth with round leaves. Just so you know it is normal and happens when plants transition to veg from flower. Also it is time to transfer them to a bigger pot otherwise they will get rootbound and create unnecessary stress for the plant. Also you can cut out the mess underneath once you have plenty of growth up top. The clumped up growth is also a part of revegging. Plants look good by the way.
    I am also growing few monster cropped clones as well. Check it out in my signature below.

Happy growing!!!

3. Looking good .!

4. A couple things that could help is fabric pots and a tent or some type of reflective wall. You wouldn't believe how much light you lose without reflective surfaces. It looks like you have a pretty nice setup going.

Are you using bottled nutes or making your own medium?

5. [​IMG]
    Laziness never goes unnoticed... They are fine

[​IMG]
    Today they are good

Terrible at training and keeping plants similar size...

Used to growing big plants outdoors/indoors strictly organic. Outdoor made it easy to mix gross smelling stuff..

I have to use Mills which I'm not sure I like. Added some an and Mammoth P when Bloom started but I am not impressed. Not like super soil + feeding schedule I had concocted for them

Room is out of wack and is going to be worked on ASAP. Meanwhile this is what i got.

These were supposed to be mothers (which I've never had either and if I were to I'm not sure I would seeing how it would add to plants total) so I'm trying something new. Usually 10 gallons but decided on 5-7 this time. Experimenting with training and growing them low and bushy.

Ideas/advice???

Also, while lst can you top them or do you top/fim them then tie them down?

Thanks much