Kat Von D

Discussion in 'General' started by AK Infinity, Sep 20, 2006.

1. (Hold up a sec while I fondle this here bong... takes a huge ass hit, waits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 exhales. Ahem... cough, cough, sputter, cough...)

I was going to post something special for my 400th post but I decided to go the infatuation angle this time just to mix things up a little. Kat Von D is not only a most excellent inker but is also quite a babe in her own right. When I first caught a glimpse of her, dunno what happened really but I think they call it a revelation, but the sky did part and light did shine, oh yeah there was a lot of that between the sweet hallelujahs. She's the kind of woman you can dream about wrapping your arms around and how such desire constricts to squeeze your inner man making you breathlesssssssssss. Yeah, heh, heh, heh...she's hot.

Kat Von D

[​IMG]

"Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness. What ails us is that our sense of beauty is so bruised and blunted, we miss all the best."

~D. H. Lawrence~

Women come in so many amazing shapes and sizes that to choose one is like choosing between air and water. I love her style, her eyes, her walk, her attitude, and especially her fabulous artistic abilities.

Much, much , much love Miss Von D!

Stay green.

Ps. God loves Grasscity.

2. Congrats on 400 my friend!!! I completely enjoy your presense on the board so this better be only the begininng still ;) I'm not an 'ink' fan, but man, she does have very pretty facial structure...

3. I've never really been into the whole tattoo thing, but Kat is sexy as hell.

4. I liked last nights episode of Miami Ink, it's good to see her branching out of just black and gray portraits.

5. Congrats on 400, AK!!! It seems like it should be so many more, though. :)

As far as Kat...yeah, she's definitely talented and hot. I missed last nights episode but they'll show it a hundred more times eventually.

Keep posting, AK! :D

6. congrats ak on 400 posts kat is definatlly a babe

and the funny thing about last nights episode is the bald guy(cant think of his name right now )kept bugging her to do more color tattoos so she did and the one color one she did was 100 times better then both the one he did so by him telling her to do color just proved that she is a better artist then he is cause that lotus she did turned out awsome

7. #7 AK Infinity, Sep 20, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2009
    Thank you very much all, I really appreciate your words. Being at the City is awesome, and honestly, I don't know what I would do if I couldn't come here, roast a bowl, and share the experiences of fellow smokers and growers.

All of you have such heart and beauty that it leaves even me speechless. :D

“Who is the happiest of men? He who values the merits of others, and in their pleasure takes joy, even as though t'were his own.”

~Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe~

Much love Grasscity, now and forever...

Stay green.

P.s. We will free the plant!

8. honestly that was the best post i have ever seen. congrats on the 400th and thanks for sharing the lovely Kat D with us.

9. Word. I totally agree with you BigSmoker, she's got mad skills. The bald guy Ami, in some ways looks like a hater because Kat's work really stands out, it's fucking eye popping. He looked like a dick and a control freak trying to get her to do color when it's not what she wants to do as an artist. She's integral to that show and he should do everything under the sun to keep her, even if it means she gets to stick to her traditional blacks and grays.

Thank you very much for your kind words PitThugZ, I really appreciate them.

Peace.

10. I can understand Ami wanting her to do more color tattoos. When you only have a certain number of tattoo artists and one only does a certain style, it's harder on the others to take up the slack. I imagine most of the lines on this show are heavily scripted anyway, for the sake of good tv and all of that.

11. yep also imo its a bad idea for him to push it cause if she does start doing color and gets as good as she is at black and grey he wont be able to compete i was not impressed by the 2 tattoos he did in that episode that octapuss did not look right and he did a poor job shading the wave ying yang

12. Shes sexy, and i love that show!

13. She does absolutley incredibly tattoos.

Never a fan of those trendy tattoo reality tv shows though.

14. does the Easter Bunny love grasscity too? how about santa claus? the tooth fairy?

meh, i dont like inked girls, but she's a cutie.

15. OMG she's fucking gorgeous!

16. Happy 400 bro...

Do you keep your quotes at the top of your head? Do you have maybe a little composition book with them?

It's astonishing, the quotes you post and how relevant they are to threads.

I can say without one single doubt that you are one of my favorite members on this forum. Definitely. Thanks for always giving my lazy ass something to think about.

Cheers.

17. Man bro, thanks a lot for your words, truly... I keep a lot of quotes lying around because they stimulate my thinking, more often than not someone smarter has already said what I attempt to say.