Karzai orders US special forces out of Afghan province on allegations of torture.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lenny., Feb 24, 2013.

1. BBC News - Karzai orders US special forces out of Afghan province

I like to say, American peace and democracy bombs.

But, I will have to amend it to something like "American peace and democracy bombs, with some friendly torture"

Someone please help me out in a good catch phrase

Why does Karzi not like peace and democracy bombs and friendly torture?
    [​IMG]

2. Karzai is obviously a terrorist sympathizer.

3. True, because he's not kicking troops out of the entire country yet.

But still, I think this order is a big statement.

4. #4 J-DILLA, Feb 24, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
    Only the Taliban is allowed to torture..

EDIT: I think its ironic how Karzai speaks out on American forces, yet keeps quiet about the hundreds of millions of dollars that he and his government have funnelled into their own pockets, while allowing millions to go hungry.

5. That is ironic. It's probably the main reason I'm against all foreign aid.

It's also ironic that he's speaking out against American forces even though they are responsible for propping up his regime. Biting the hand that feeds you? This has happened to several American supported dictators in the past. Karzai better be careful

All the more reason the US should withdraw today, stop giving aid to them, and not get involved in that fucked up system.

It would be good, because the US would stop killing innocents in air strikes which has been creating more people hostile to the US regime. Killing innocents in another country isn't defending freedom in ours. That is for damn sure.

I'm stopping my rant because I could write a book on imperialism and interventionism.

6. #6 jimbobbybob, Feb 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2013
    so if the Taliban tortures people it makes it ok for everyone else to use torture? does that mean they can use nuclear weapons because the USA has before? or is only the USA allowed to use nuclear weapons?
    I'm confused :S
    but torture is the lowest of lows in my opinion, shows weakness

7. Our government doesn't know what pulling out means. It probably bothers Michelle Obama sometimes.

8. Please quote me on where I said that the Taliban torturing people makes it ok for American forces to do so...

I'm just exposing Karzai's hypocrisy on this issue.

9. One down, 129 to go...

10. that's why I said I was confused manito

11. you speak spanish by any chance?

12. only on the weekends, but no i don't...bit of slang from the nets

13. Karzai shouldn't have to order us out, we should fucking depart tomorrow.