Karma - sign from higher 'entity' or hoax?

Discussion in 'General' started by Godsmoke, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Well guys simply put, do you believe in karma? Bad things happen to bad people? Or bad things that just happen to bad and good people for no real reason?

I've had a lot of bad luck recently and before everything started happening to me (before I went to college) I had the best of luck. Seriously I got away with everything, but I never did anything to harm anybody or damage anybodys property. I always lived my life by the philosophy of putting yourself in the other person's shoes. How would you feel if they did this to you? What would you do if they did this to you? I've never hurt anybody *on purpose* I've always had the best intentions in my actions but recently I've had a lot of very bad karma if you will.

I've always believed in karma. No matter how long it takes karma will take it's toll on you. But I've had a bit of a change in heart in this mindest. I've recently found myself believing that bad things happen. No escape, everyone for themselves and if you get help, great for you and if you can help somebody else great for you. But bad things will happen. I don't really know what the point in this thread is but basically I find myself thinking that karma is bull shit.

2. Karmas a crock of shit IMO but dosent mean its meaning isnt something to thank about/live by.

I dont believe for every good action something good happens because shit, Look at my life.

But its true in the sense fuck somebody, You'll get fucked right back, Whether it happens immediatly or a long time down the line, It'll happen, But thas jus life, I dont believe thats karma.

Like someone from my set, Set trips and kills someone from another set, Of course that sets gon come and kill one of my people, Is that karma? Naa, Thas life.

Kill or be killed, Do to others how you want to be treated.

I fuck people, But only people that deserve to be fucked.

3. Bad things happen to good people, I can tell you that.

4. I know good people who are superstitious, and bad things happen to them likethey predicted. I know bad people who doesn't give a fuck and nothing happens to them.

Innocent people die horrible deaths, psychotic murders live a long and healthy life. Karma only exists if you want it to.

5. i dunno, i've been a good person all my life, never fucked anyone, but yet bad shit constantly happens to me

one of my theories is that ur current life is heaven or hell on varying levels, if you were really evil in ur past life than you'll live an extremely horrible life (u know how people talk about how people in other countries having life way worse than us americans, well u'd become one of those people in ur next life)

or if you were just kinda bad in ur past life, ur current life will be full of shitty things, but nothing too horrible

or, if you lived a great past life then your current life will be full of happiness and prosperity

i dunno, thats just one idea of the heaven/hell concept i've had