karma is the shit!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ziggyshugenadz, Sep 23, 2006.

1. so i had some cool ass karma happen to me today. let me get to the point, my friend sold me an E for 10 bucks. he said it was really dank so i took half and it felt like a whole pill. pretty cool so far. i didnt have any baggies so i folded my other half in a 5 dollar bill. later that day i managed to lose that half and the 5. i was pissed off and decided i wanted to see jackass 2 since it came out today. i see my friend outside the theater and hes hanging with about 9 guys that i knew from my football team when i was in high school. we all go in and my friend sees his sisters ex and he gets us all into the movies for FREE!!! (tickets cost about 10 bucks) so if i bought a 10 dollar pill, lose 5 bucks worth and 5 bucks than everything worked out fine. :D so ya i thought today was pretty cool just wanted to tell you guys.

2. i wish i believed in karma, my heart tells me it's there, but my mind tells me it's fake, ya heard?
    EDIT: hahaha i just noticed your sig

3. yeah things work out for you sometimes, im a firm believe in karma.

4. I belive in kharma, it's easy to see it working when you know what to look for. I had an awful week 2 weeks ago, but last week was awsome, I got a fat paycheque because my boss forgot to tell me Im getting a $2.50 raise, I got a half-O of some nice buds for $110, a new metal grinder for $15 (it was $20 but I know the owner now from going in to get papers and pipes and stuff) and I got stopped by the cops but not busted in any way, it's crazy how things work out :smoke:

5. holy shit. i had some even better karma happen to me. i was rearranging my room and my sister and my mom were in the room with me just talking and shit. i was cleaning some stuff up i hear my sister say "oh shit look at what i just found" i turn and see her with the 5 in her hand and im like HOLY FUCK cuz i would get straight up kicked out and disowned if they knew i had a half an E. then my sister says "i found 5 bucks on your floor! here you go" i look at the floor and there half a pill sitting there so i wait till they leave and i bag that pill up and stick it in my pocket along with the 5 bucks. so i guess my sister unfolded the 5 and the pill dropped with out her or my mom noticing. FUCK YA i just got my money, my pill back and a free movie yesterday! this is pretty badass.

6. doesn't really seem like "karma", just some good luck. :smoking:

7. whatever it is its the shit!