Karma is real

Discussion in 'General' started by Capnfalconpunch, Mar 28, 2013.

1. I recently dated a girl who had just gotten out of a long term relationship with one of my "friends". I never really liked the guy , and he picked on me all through middle school,but he's a mutual friend so I put up with him. Not too long after, my friend who didn't know about our relationship said that she had sex with him. So now shes talking to that guy, and she had sex with him 6 times in 2 days. The guy went around school telling everyone and now me and the first guy hate her and her rep is ruined. Karma isn't magic, its the little things you do and their reactions. The dude picked on me, so I took his ex, I took his ex and the girl cheated, the girls rep is ruined because she cheated. What are your karma stories?

2. indeed. karma is a bitch too if you don't respect others.

3. I once took a kids .40 when I was alll fuckered up, the next day my best friend who didn't know I took the kids 40 sold him a Tech-9.....

4. Seriously? o_O how'd that go?

5. It turned out much better than it should have, it was a bad combo of new meds and too much booze...I truly regret it and learned my lesson by the time I sobered up..:eek: