Karma is B.S.

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by kiefsmoker420, Nov 27, 2011.

1. It's real, it's just that it's purpose is not that of emotional revenge, nor does it manifest in a way that does not offer growth opportunity

It is natural and it reflects a circle.

Good karma is resulted from actual good intention and learning, and does not come through wanting a reward.

A good example of bad karma is how the evil intentioned figures in history have all eventually crashed and burned on themselves.

Basically, the love you take is equal to the love you make. (Thanks Beatles- It's very true)

2. I dont believe in karma either unless it takes a second life time to get it...I see lots of assholes getting everything they want while nice people get shit on

3. Yeah it's B.S...but it's not bad to follow anyways.

If you do good things you'll feel good about yourself, if you do bad things you'll feel bad about yourself...

That doesn't mean that only good things will happen to good people...that's not how it works. Bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people. Happens all the time.

That's the only type of "karma" I believe in, but that's technically not the definition of karma so I guess it's something completely different