Karma caught up to me

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BurtonSnow, Jun 24, 2010.

1. My ex girl broke up with me about a week ago and keeps fucking with me! Shes totally playing games with me and I know it... On my last attempt to get back with her I say im taking her out on a date. She accecpts and seems interested, but later on that night she tells me shes hanging out with an old friend of mine from highschool. Her her friend, and 5 other guys. My old friend invited her along, and hes got game no doubt. We used to be wing men for each other all the time.

I basically tell her this is bullshit, she accecpts a date with me and 2 hours later goes to meet a new guy? She even said this is the first night the hung out, and says its no big deal because its with other people. Funny how thats how I met her, and kissed her the first night. I kept saying wow ur going to kiss him if he tries, and she wouldnt give me a straight answer. Would just say if we kiss I wont go on the date with you out of respect. Fuck that dumb slut. Later that night she text me saying she didnt do shit. My best female friend was on the phone with me slapping me in the face telling me how dumb I am for letting her do this to me. Shes clearly playing me, but I just want her so bad.

My head and logic knows talking to her is wrong, but my gut wants her... I made the decisions to delete her out of my phone and made sure I have no way of getting her number without asking someone. Shes going around taking pictures with all the guys who tried getting with her when we were together. Fucking trick...

/rant

2. #2 AK Infinity, Jun 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2010
    If you want to save yourself some time and needless drama, forget about what you think she's doing and move on to the next. The time and energy you're going to expend on someone that's moving in a completely different direction is best utilized in the pursuit of a girl that will respond to you in the way you want.

Life's too short to waste on people that don't want you, but perhaps like many of lifes lessons, lessons of the heart are best left for the individual to learn. Good luck bro I hope it all works out for you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Like I said, i deleted her from my contacts. Idk her number, or even the first 3 digits. I might even delete her off facebook, because I know shes doing all of that on purpose. I know it can only make me stronger in the end to just walk away. Those first few starts are just very hard to take.

4. yeah she really aint worth it...especially if you can call her all those names lmao jus get a new chick that'll treat you with respect n stand by you...and smoke weed with you haha
    good luck bruh

5. High School drama bullshite. Let it go man, move on.

• Like Like x 1

6. This sounds more like middle school drama to me. :D

Ohhh poor burton. If u think this is karma catching up to u, u have a LONG way to go.

I have read a lot of your threads, and if even 1/2 of them are true, u have a lot to learn. :cool:

7. been there, done that, and moved on.

she's obviously not worth the hassle if she's going to put you through that, my ex thought it was 'amusing' as well.

8. yeah younger girls are stupid.

my ex did the same to me. right after she broke up with me she started posting profile pictures on her facebook acount with other guys (guys I know she wasn't dating, because one of them I knew was her cousing lol).

and recently she deleted me from facebook and I looked at her profile pic and now its a pic of a guy picking her up and putting her on his shoulder....

and again its not a guy she is seeing its an old pic of her during vacation when she was still with me lol, she was with me and on vacation with her mom she was drinking with otther dudes that were twice her age (she's 17).

some young girls just want attention, they do this to make you think that all these guys want them.

and then when they get older they'll bitch about how they can't find a good guy and a steady boyfriend insetad of a guy that just wants to fuck them and leave.

i've learned to not care anymore. if she is doing that to you she doesn't deserve you.

if a girl doesn't repect you, you shouldn't put up with it.

playing games with you is disrespecting you and you should just forget her.

9. no ex girlfriend is worth bothering about.

dude grow up and move on, the chick is a hoe anyway.

10. meet a different girl...i mean did you plan on spending the rest of your life with this girl?

11. send her a picture with ur dick in another girls mouth

she'll get the message REAL quick.

12. I am moving on... Im done with her. She IMed me on facebook today, and I just ignored it and signed off. Texted me twice, one with a fwd of me basically saying I was tired of her shit 2 months ago, but the sex was good haha. Then said How nice I am.

Still nvr replied :p

13. damn bro was this the virgin or the hoe?

14. Move on, let that one fly away, and concentrate on your own path

15. I say text that bitch Im done with you I liked you at the begging but your just a boring old bitch and I used you for sex like everybody else. goodbye bitch. And just ignore her and see how it plays out.

16. that step has already been taken.

And its the Hoe sir tokes a lot haha.

17. Forreal man this girl is a typical bitch. Move on man.

18. dude, u need to fuck with her head too.... get even is how i play it.

when she says im going out with bla bla bla... act like you dont care, say, oh thats cool.. im gonna go hang out with *insert girl that she knows and doesn't like here*

19. get with one of her friends