Kaos perc bong! Sick

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Dawson_Canuck, May 15, 2009.

1. #1 Dawson_Canuck, May 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009
    i bought this a couple months ago with my tax money:cool: I keep it as clean as possible, every couple days i will iso it:hello: Thing has very little drag and i love it!
    The bottom has a yellow tint, its clean water not piss or dirty water haha.

approx. 18'' tall, slit diffuser, 4tree-perc that is diffused. a dream to hit:bongin:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i9fz485X0E"]YouTube - 000 0115[/ame]

Attached Files:

2. bump.

absolutly nothin so far eh gc. haha i kind of expected that since its not a roor or toro. whatever tho im sure someone out there likes it... everyone who hits it says its the best bong they have hit.

3. looks sick
    and i like the simplicity of the bowl
    solid hit blade :hello::cool:

4. solid hit, and that thing actually looks really nice...

5. looks sick, i'm digging the color scheme. colored joints ftw

6. haha thanks guys, the hit was pretty nice, first bong rip of the day actually:D

7. I like it a lot, how much was it?

Something I would buy.

8. thats a great version of a minitube, it has all the parts of any other minitube just is made different. nice and simple, good stuff.

9. it was priced at $220 but i ended up paying $190 for it and buying a new grinder:rolleyes: brought it right back to 220 haha

thanks man, i really liked it and its a great size for me.

10. we cant all be blessed with a roor or a toro. but thats a pretty nice lookin bong man. i'd hit that shit.

11. exactly haha. I just cant spend that much on glass because i have other stuff to pay for already haha.

12. Looks nice man

13. damn only 190 thats a realllll good price

14. That's a steal dude. Nice piece!

15. That is the best way I could imagine spending the governments money. Fuck overly expensive bongs, we still stay high.

16. looks tight! I actually really like this, looks like a keeper.

Treat her well man, +rep

17. Great piece, I'm definitely jealous. I'm still smoking out of cheap shit. Oh well, at least I'm smoking.:rolleyes:

Only comment I'd make is that I'm not a fan of the yellow tinting on the bottom. It makes it look dirty. I love the look of freshly cleaned glass, all clear and shiny, and the yellow makes it look like you've been keeping some NASTY water in there. Not your fault, obviously.

Still, I love it, +rep.

18. I actually have this exact same bong. I got mine at Glassland in Minneapolis, MN for $200. I love mine so very very much.

19. man thats so sick! post pics haha are the colours all the same to? thanks to everyone diggin the bong its staying safe with me and will be treated great with regular doses of milk:bongin:

20. random bump because i seen another nice kaos bong on here today hehe