Kansas?

Discussion in 'General' started by The Decline, May 25, 2007.

1. I just moved to the Wichita KS area from Colorado. I was just curious if there were any locals with information regarding headshops/prices/penalties.. etc. Feel free to PM me

2. Not everyone at once now... lol

3. I am from Wichita, KS and you are out of luck because as of the 23rd, our 2 most popular headshops "Orionz and Mystic Planet" both got shutdown.

A law passed and went into effect on the 23rd banning all pipes and bongs to be sold statewide.

It sucks, so you would probably be better off going to OKC to get a new piece because there is no more selling pipes in the land of Oz.

Have a great day and go roll a rillo.

4. majical forest of marijuana

5. I'm in Lawrence and it's a couple hours from Witchita but we have a couple good head shops here...one of them has a big selection of PHX and Phire bongs and has a lot of sweet spoons and bubblers. There's also a lot of dank nugs floating around this town...maybe a little less now that most of the students are gone for the summer but still easy to find..I'm not sure about the rest of Kansas, but in my town here they changed the law to a $100 fine if you're caught and that's it because too many kids were losing scholarships over pot so they lowered the penalty for it. But I never really worry about anything around here, we pretty much do whatever we want in terms of partying and smoking or whatever.

6. Wow.. see i had no idea that law passed.. total shit :mad:
    I heard there was something in El Dorado but who knows.
    but thanks for the help guys..
    yeah i love lawrence man.. I go up for shows every now and then

7. why did you move from colorado to kansas? thats sad. There are some cool parts in kansas though.

8. My friend.. You moved to one of the most boring parts of Kansas... I live in olathe and it's nothing special but Lawrence is where it's at!
    I have no idea about headshops down there but whenever I go out to buy a pipe or something I just head down to lawrence, or go to the east side of missouri... Bad part of town though. It's the Super Flea market lol damn man it's a bad part of town I wouldn't advise it.
    I'm so lucky though we have a BP gas station just up the street that sells pipes, bongs, and hookahs! :D

9. Thats my luck though.. start getting into smoking.. a week later the headshops shut down..
    I'm sick and tired of making pipes lol

10. man i feel bad for u bc u moved outta colorado, as u know we have plenty of good head shops around here

11. I was just in Lawrence, Kansas the other day at Creation Station and I asked a chick that worked there if she had heard anything about a statewide ban on glass and she said no. They had plenty of glass for sale and a shit ton of customers and I picked up a nice new diffuser while I was there:smoke:

12. Looks like i'm headed up to Lawrence this weekend. Cant wait!
    But yeah the worst part about moving from Colorado is that i wasn't into pot until about a month before i left. No pipe.. no bong.. no nothing haha

Im glad to hear theres atleast something here after that ban.. hopefully ill catch it in time

13. i was just at mystic planet today its not shut down bro