Kansas voters tell SCOTUS to pound sand.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by myrrhlynn, Aug 3, 2022.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  1. Like they are gonna over turn the Supreme Court? Lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. All they decided was that it wasn't a constitutional right and therefore a state issue. I wouldn't describe Kansas as telling SCOTUS to pound sand. The court didn't say it should be banned. They don't have the power to outlaw it.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. You don't have a clue what you're talking about. All the Supreme Court did was to send it back to the states where it belongs. Let EACH state decide whether they want to offer it or not. And get real about November, even the democratic leadership is expecting a 25 seat majority for the right.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Can you believe the 3 highest ranking person in this country is Nancy… wtf then Harris …. Which I’m not sure who I would trust more … pelosi or Harris ? And then joe on top/ drugged out of his mind

lord help us all

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. day one... Kansas voters simply made a snowball and starting it rolling downhill.

so glad the redumblicans appear to have zero vision.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Snowballs melt.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Just like the snowflakes who made the snowballs! :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. This is exactly as it should be with states determining their own laws as per the 10th Amendment.

• Like Like x 2
  10. How did they 'make it clear' or are you crying conspiracy again? Can you show me where the GOP announced they wanted to end it as an official policy? I'm a libertarian and think both major parties are a joke by the way. Abortion doesn't affect me personally in any way but killing babies sort of bothers me.

• Like Like x 4
  11. #13 cdG, Aug 5, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2022
    I guess you are that naïve. :) It's never been about States' rights. That's what they say to placate you and get your support. Wake the fuck up.

GOP eyes federal abortion restrictions after Dobbs

Anti-abortion rights group tells GOP lawmakers to stop kicking abortion issue to states

No conspiracy. If the GOP win the house in November and they start doing trying to pass national bans, I'll be sure to come back here with the "I told you so" post.

Lol at libertarian. You're not a libertarian who believes in individual rights if you believe in big government (state and federal) should control women's medical decision. You're brainwashed bro. Too easily manipulated...easy targeting for the GOP propaganda machine. Falling right in line like a good solider. I considered myself a libertarian back in the day when it was the "cool thing", then reality hit and saw it for what it was: a cult of republicans who love big government when it was in their favor and hated big government when it didn't, but were too afraid to internally and publicly admit what they actually wanted. Closeted republicans, in other words.

Convenient that you noted abortion doesn't affect you, and you don't want a fetus killed, but....completely ignored any comment on the major group of people these policies affect....women. What's your response to them? Don't be a slut? Keep your legs closed? Your problem not mine? Oh wait you just said the last one sorry to be redundant.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Your a clown, thanks for the laughs though. Maybe your tinfoil hat needs an adjustment.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. This is a quote from the first article you linked:

"There is no mystery about whether the House, under a GOP majority, will pass abortion restrictions. The question is how far they will go.

Do you or any other pro abortion folks oppose this? Can you explain how this is a women's health issue? Those God damned evil Republicans think you should not leave a baby to die. What the fuck is wrong with them?

• Like Like x 2
  14. Name calling is your response?

Nailed it on the head didn't I. ;)

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1