kansas city

Discussion in 'General' started by warpigtype-s, Mar 18, 2009.

1. so i'm going to be going to kansas city tomorrow for some thing w/ a couple of my friends we dont really have shit to do and we are getting a free hotel at the hillton hotel there for a couple nights. anyone from the area? whats going on w/ the night life there? any good clubs and shit?

2. someone has to live there or visits.

3. I know where it's at, but that's a good 50 miles away for me.

4. whats the night life like? is it hard to find bud there? or should i just try and bring enough for the trip? i'm just looking to go to a club and get fucked up

5. I'm in KC. I guess the new thing down here is the Power and light district. Its expensive, and there's a bit of a dress code, but apperantly its worth it. Lots of bars, and lots of girls i guess. If you want bud, It's an hour drive to Lawrence, which is KU's College town. I'm not saying you can't find any downtown, but Lawrence ALWAYS has dank. Just walk down mass street in lawrence and meet drunk people and ask where to get bud. You should have some within an hour or so.

6. Go to the Sprint Center and watch some college basketball

7. thanks man sounds good

8. you bet. good luck!

9. #9 KansasToker, Mar 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009
    P and L (power and light district) in KC is pretty tight. For bud head west on I-70 to Lawrence where KU is. There is so much dank in this town it's funny sometimes. Just ask some of the hippies downtown or a stonerish looking college student. Nearly everyone who goes to KU smokes. I've also seen people smoking in public with no worries. No one cares at all. (except for the shithead cops, but nearly all of the cops I've meet here have been super cool). It's really sort of like a mini Portland or a mini San Fran, kind of like a stoner oasis in the middle of the midwest.