Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kannabliss Drink

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sinister93, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Saw this in my High Times magazine: CouchLock, Open, Drink, Inhale. Apparently it's a 2oz drink that contains a mixture of different extracts and compounds (mango, L-theanine, etc.) that affect your high. I ordrered some and just drank one about 30 min. ago, i'll let you know how it is. Has anyone else tried it?

2. No but if it's anything like eating a mango you should get pretty stoned.

3. Lemme know how it is, i might actually order this if it's worth it in your opinion.

4. That shit cray if it works

5. Report back in soon dude.

I've tried the mango stuff, it rocks.

6. Well I am baked as a mother fucker right now. I took the highvoltage and i'm really alert and awake but more importantly i feel as if every hit is a lot stronger and i get high faster and it hits me harder. Very awesome, i'm wondering if it will make the high last longer.

7. How much combusted marijuana smoke have you inhaled?

8. #9 DrinkCouchLock, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    Thanks Sinister93. Wow. Just stumbled upon your post. You must have been one of our first orders, cause we launched about a week before you posted this. We appreciate your honesty and the help spreading the word about COUCHLOCK 2oz KannaBliss enhancing shots. We are going into our 5th month with lots of great reviews from reputable bloggers, magazine editorials and customers reviews. Come check us out, read about our shots, order online or find a store near you: www.COUCHLOCK.com You can "like" us at CouchLock | Facebook or follow us @drinkCOUCHLOCK. Stay lifted my friends.