Kannabia MEGA Give-Away – Almost 30 prizes to be sent

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by Team Vault - The Vault, Jul 21, 2021.

1. No no id like to see you win for real

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. nope, i want you to win for the beauty you know i love in your avatar :)

ok, how may times are we suppose to go thru this back and forth before one of us gives in LOL LOL LOL :):rolleyes::)

• Like Like x 1
  3. If i win I'll give them to you!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. and vice versa! LOL

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kritic auto sounds like a good contender for outdoors next season!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Well then what a dilemma

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. LEMON HAZE AUTO

I am currently growing Kannabia Kaboom. She is close to harvest, buds are dense and heavy with a pleasant skunk/hash smell. This is my first Kannabia grow, but I can already say I like their genetics. Would be an honour to grow a nice sativa from them!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Amazing giveaway! IV just had a win from you guys so I'm good thanks but let try and make it popular

Sent by means of my Owl Archimedes

• Like Like x 2
  9. Lemon Haze! Citrus sativa's are so nice.

• Like Like x 2
  10. I would like to grow Kiss Fem in a 4x4 Tent, 600w QB, Coco/Perlite, Megacrop 2-part, Autopots.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Kiss Fem. I don't grow Autos so I would be most intrested in the Photo period seeds. I've never tried Kannabia but I'm always ready to see what new gems I can find.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I have not had the opportunity to try Kannabia but I would definitely love to have some in my personal vault! I would love to try the autos because they have a shorter grow period!

• Like Like x 1
  13. I have plenty of experience with other different strains, but never kannabia. I would definitely love to give it a shot in the garden to see how it turns out though!

• Like Like x 1
  14. I have not been able to try Kannabia but if I had the chance I would try the kiss fems! I like how much more control you have over a photo!

• Like Like x 1
  15. I would love to try the lemon haze auto

16. I’ve ran 2 Kannabia strains purple kush and kaboom they looked great ,had nice structure and node spacing was really happy with them Thanks for the chance

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hello there, i recently tried kannabias purple kush strain, which was one of the most cleanest, mellow kush strains ive ever smoked - i would love to try they're lemon haze! Thank you for the oppitunity – been with you guys since Day 1

18. Hi folks, the time has come!

'The winner takes it (almost) all'. And it's time to know our winners!

Thank you all to take part in this giveaway!

So let's go for it. The Grasscity winners for the Kannabia Mega Givaway are:

Kiss Fem: @norml56
    Lemon Haze Auto: @GrowGlow
    Kritic Auto: @Q_17

Please contact us privately with your full name and address to start getting your prizes ready to be sent.

Congrats to the winners and to the others, good luck next time!

Best wishes,
    Lui Gee

• Like Like x 4
  19. Woooohoooooo!!!!
    Y’all are awesome!
    Gotta thanks @Heaven for pushing this contest out! She deserves the next one!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Super Awesome! I've always been interested in doing a cheese strain. These seeds will be popped as soon as I get them. Should be a nice winter treat. haha! I've never won one of these giveaways before! Huge Thanks to the Vault!

• Like Like x 3