Kannabia MEGA Give-Away – Almost 30 prizes to be sent

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by Team Vault - The Vault, Jul 21, 2021.

1. #1 Team Vault - The Vault, Jul 21, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
    [​IMG]

Hi folks,

This time, we're bringing something big to you (please, avoid easy jokes).

Our friends of Kannabia have provided us with goodies and freebies to share the love with the cannabis community.

Normally, we're just raffling just a few prizes. This time, we're coming with 29 different ones.

For you, our friends of Grasscity, we're giving away 3 prizes consisting of a 5-pack of Kiss Fem, a 5-pack of Lemon Haze Auto, and a 5-pack of Kritic Auto by Kannabia.

To qualify, leave a comment with your previous experiences with Kannabia or, if you don’t have any yet, let us know which strain do you prefer and why. We won't count double-posting on this thread, but you can take part in other Socials or forums (the more you try, the more chances you get).

Kannabia MEGA Give-Away – Almost 30 prizes to be sent

The winners will be announced on the 4th of August. We'll post their names or nicks in our blog post and will send a DM/email to the winners. To ensure these people get the notification correctly, we will also add a comment in this thread mentioning them ;)

Good luck,

Lui Gee
    #TeamVault

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. #2 mactheman, Jul 21, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2021
    great raffle ,thanks Lui Gee .that Kiss fem plant looks good.....mac,

• Like Like x 1
  3. I would love to win the Kiss strain.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you Team Vault! Lemon Haze Auto ftw

• Like Like x 1
  5. Never grown Kannabia gear, love to give it a shot. I've also never grown an auto, however would love to give that Kritic Auto a grow.
    Cheers.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I have not grown Kannabia seeds before, I have no Haze seed growing experience either, so Super Lemon Haze would be a nice addition to my outdoor grow. I would be happy with any of the autos growing in our yard, awesome contest from Kannabia n The Vault, Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Grew Kaboom from Kannabia. It was a great grow. Would like to try Mikromachine

• Like Like x 1
  8. Never grown kannabia bit would run the hell out of some lemon haze auto

Sent from my SM-N975U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. #9 CrazyGardener, Jul 21, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Woohoo another great giveaway. I haven't grown them yet but would definitely like to try some Kritic if given the chance!

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 2
  11. Havent tried Kannabia but really looking forward to get my hands on some Mataro Blue in the future!

• Like Like x 1
  12. I would be very happy with any of the strains.. but summers aren’t long enough for regular haze here, so I’d love to try lemon haze auto Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  13. I would love to win the Kiss strain.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thank you again for another great opportunity to win genetics!! I haven't grown any of the Kannabia seeds so any of the auto strains would be cool by me lol

Kevieboys family adventure grow

• Like Like x 2
  15. I received some free kannabia seeds years ago, king Tut or something like that. It was a beast of a plant!
    I’d like to try more, sign me up!

• Like Like x 2
  16. Wow

Is all I can say to your genetics!
    Never heard of you before until now.
    That
    Mikromachine
    sounds a ton like my magnum auto by buddah
    Would love to grow her again.

• Like Like x 2
  17. I've never grown Kannabia but would love introducing myself to the line with the Kritic auto
    :Love-Plant:

• Like Like x 2
  18. Get it smokey!

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. I have never grown any Kannabia genetics, though if I'm selected in this raffle the seeds I choose would be Kiss fem, since I am a fan of afghan and cheese strains.

• Like Like x 1
  20. awww, thanks.

i'd easily give it up to you sweet lady :)

• Like Like x 2