Kandalls outdoor grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Deleted member 892550, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Yo, welcome to the preparation of my 2016 outdoor grow. Ive been waiting for this!

Heres the specs-

Two of the pots (the black pots) are living soil, three of the pots are living coco (brown pots).

All pots are 15 gallon geopots.

Two strains; one is Blueberry (DJ Short's), and the other is Chocolate Chunk (THSeeds).

The Blueberrys are revegged, as i put them outside too early and they started flowering. Heres a link to that journal-
    Help! Shes flowering!
    After they started revegging, i found bud rot in some of the buds, so i will try to be extra precautious of mold with them. Also, one of the Blueberrys (the one in a tan geopot with living coco) flowered just a little too long and still hasnt recovered 100%.

Theyve all been stretching for a good week at least.

Pics will be posted next!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. 1471144733124.jpg
    Blueberry
    Living coco
    (This is the one that had budrot really bad, so i chopped her up and gave her lots of of airflow)

3. Shit i use is: protekt, ful-power, tm-7, yucca, calcium phosphate, magnesium sulphate, fish hydrolysate, fish bone meal, stinging nettle, comfrey, horsetail, neem, karanja, aloe vera, coconut water, milk, oatmeal, alfalfa, kelp, crab, rock dust, bone meal, oyster shell, molasses, and vermicompost

4. Gave em a drench of fish hydrolysate and protekt today, and tonight theyll get calcium phosphate in foliar

Kandalls outdoor grow

lovin u

5. No drench today, just a foliar spray of dr bronners, and a few drops of lavender oil

Kandalls outdoor grow

lovin u

6. Theyre gettin big (= They looked just a tad limey on the new growth this morning, so i gave em a foliar spray of fish hydrolysate/ful-power, and gave em a drench of protekt/tm7/yucca.

Kandalls outdoor grow

lovin u

7. They got a foliar spray of calcium acetate today, and a drench of protekt

Kandalls outdoor grow

lovin u

8. Havnt given the soil anything but protekt the last 3 days. And gave the plants a milk foliar spray today.

Kandalls outdoor grow

lovin u

9. what would be the reason

• Like Like x 1
  10. ahh yes the good old surface ph change.

11. I heard that it has something to do with the protiens reaction to the sunlight.

I dont think diluted milk would have a high enough ph to kill PM.

If eliminating PM was as easy as a surface ph change, potassium silica would be a go-to

Just my perspective tho

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1418173/

lovin u