Kamikaze eLizard

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ghp, Nov 22, 2009.

1. I wish i could have recorded this.

So I got a nice fire going in the pit out back, moving around some logs and I see a lizard run out. Its cold so they move slow, since they are reptiles, so I picked him up and held him by the fire. He didnt try to jump out like a normallizard would have. So, i figured he enjoy sitting on one of the bricks where it was warm. I set him on the brick and as soon as he hit he ran right into the fire under a burning log.......WTF lol.
    what do u guys think? i woke him up, hes cold blooded and in a dazed and the heat felt that good it was worth dying? Its only 50 degrees outside.,, Kamikaze Lizard

2. wait so, you found a lizard, put him on a warm brick, then he ran into the fire and killed himself? is that what you're saying? :confused:

3. yea weird shit

4. wow man that is pretty weird... poor lizard :(

at least you were just trying to help.

my next bong hits are in honor of the dead lizard. RIP

5. hhahahaha thats what my dad said.

6. Must have been a salamander lol

7. Sad story :(

I went camping one year with a friend and we saw a lizard run onto a rock about 100 yards out... I had my wrist rocket and took a shot at it.... 100 yards away I hit the poor little bastard in the neck...

Totally ruined my day...

I had about 30 pet reptiles at home :(

8. or the lizards like wtf why am i in the air.. the grounds heat confuzes him and so he gets scared and runs into the fire.

YOU FUCKING KILLED HIM

9. hahahahahah^

10. :hello:

11. its super funny but sad but w/e everyone is dumb in way

12. That lizard had a stressful life man....