Kamikaze duck!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SkunkWoodz, Dec 12, 2009.

1. So I was just out looking for a job and while I was coming home, a real peculiar thing happened.
    I almost got hit with a duck. Poor little guy dropped like a rock from the sky. Landed about a foot and a half away from my car. Pretty sure he nailed a power line and couldn't catch himself before he hit. I feel bad for the little ducky. Anyone with a similar story?

2. Is it dead?

3. I actually hit a bird once...i watched it get closer and closer thinking "this fucker better pull up soon"...a second later he smacked my windshield.

Once my dad was right about to back out of a diner he was at right off the highway when he say a little "puff" of fur that he thought was a baby kitten, right behind his tire. He went to pick it up and saw it was a little bird sittin in a little ball on the pavement. He felt bad for it, leaned down and put his hands out to pick the little guy up to move it to safety when it jumped up and flew straight into oncoming traffic and got splattered on the grill of a semi...i could just picture on my dads face as he was knelt down, hands extended, watching the little bird get destroyed haah

4. i was duck hunting once, shot a duck and caught it on the way down. haha

5. BTW...respect the duck

[​IMG]

6. Thats crappy, and awesome at the same time :eek:

7. Man that duck has got balls.

I'd be way too scared to fly into a power line.

RIP Ducky McChamp.