Kamel's CFL Guide

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by KamelRedLight, Nov 8, 2006.

1. My new bulbs came in today. How high should they be? They are 85 true watt 6500k Limo's.

Attached Files:

2. Hey I have a question in australia can you find cfl with higher wattages than 23- 25 watt ? That being the energy saver wattages which equates too 100 watts in normal wattages thank you

3. I couldn't find any in stores in the US higher than 43 either so I ordered some from Amazon.

4. Those limo studio 65 Tru watt CFL lights are sweet, do they come in flower spectrum? And are they mogul based or regular
    Ah, never mind, I'll go check out there site

5. 85 watt standard base. I haven't looked into other spectrum. I'm flowering with these and 43 watt 2700k

6. Would a 48w flood lamp be any good for veg grow.?

7. What kind of flood lamp?

8. So I have a question I read the guide and more lights are better obviously and it says 100 watts of 6500k is good will that be all I need for one plant from seedling upto flowering ? And has anyone used the 14000k grow lights? Thank you

9. I have a T5 96watt 6500k is this any good for my whole growth

10. Hey guys I have a 130 watt 6400k cfl my plant is 1 and a half inches tall second set if true leaves coming through at the moment I was just wondering if that's growing up to speed and if that light is sufficient for a plant that size also its 3 inches above but I noticed bleaching I'm assuming so I moved it and extra inch lower to see if that will help I have a picture if you want to see the " bleaching" cheers guys

11. yes pics please

• Like Like x 1
  12. I recently bought two Apollo Horticulture 250 watt 6400kelvin CFL bulbs
    With a total of 500 watts in my closet. How many plants should I grow?

13. CR:I would say at least 5-6 plants,what's your measurements

14. I have a single Durban Poison under two 42w CFLs and one 20w. I was planning on getting a few more CFLs to finish out my first grow, but I landed my first full time, salaried job today :))) so I'll have extra money that I can use to upgrade from my CFL setup. I was planning on a 300w LED, but I won't get my first paycheck until the 15th. I started flower about 5 days ago, so I think flowers my start to appear before I can order my LED. Is the fact that flowering began under pretty weak CFLs gonna affect my yield?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hey Kamel , I've read everything i can on this thread and just for an extra opinion since this is my first grow period , I was wondering if you wouldn't mind taking a look at my grow tent setup to give me an in depth opinion on how my seedlings are doing . They just sprouted about 20 hours ago and I have them on an 18/6 light schedule with 6 - 26watt CFL's . 3 soft white and 3 daylight . My tent is 600D mylar reflective material and Im growing with my base soil as MG organic nature's care . Started the germinated seeds in the base soil mixed with earthworm castings and perlite . I have bone meal & blood meal but I've read it isn't wise to use nutes too early because it will burn/kill your sprouted plants. Basically what Imakes asking is if there's anything wrong with my setup it would be much appreciated if you had any tips or guidelines to help me continue my first grow without issues. The strain is Feminized Berry Bomb . Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  16. How am I looking for 3 1/2 weeks into flower?
    7 - 26 watt
    1 - 30 watt
    Mostly 2700k, with a 4200k? and a 3000k
    3 - 24 watt t5 tubes
    Bagseed, but from Donkey Dick...the strain, not bud size. In a 3 gallon of fox farm ocean farm and using big bloom, tiger bloom, and molasses.
    1478246371606.jpg 1478246378585.jpg 1478246384484.jpg 1478246394323.jpg 1478246404025.jpg 1478246413147.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  17. #2598 pooppooppoopinmybutt, Nov 28, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
    Has anyone used this type of LED bulb? I'm currently using 3 x 23w cfls in 6500k and 3 of these LEDs in 5000k. I went to buy cfls and they only had led. View attachment 2216691

18. Having two 250 watt bulbs doesn't really give you 500 watts besides the amount of electricity your bills going to get are you starting these plants from seed or clones and if you've already grown and harvested how did you do[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

19. You should have at least that many because it doesn't even equal 500 watts you have two 250 watt bulbs how many lumens do they put out. That's what you need is lumens and you can put cfls all around them believe it or you'll possibly be bummed you used that Durbin Poison you need upward of 30,000 lumens

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk