Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

kali mist

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by toke_herbs, Oct 9, 2008.

1. It's by far my favorite strain. All last summer i could get it easy this summer i had a tough time nevergot it only had o.g my point is I never saw this strain but this week i got 1/8 of it. any one else like kali mist? and is this going on around you?

2. REP+ Kali Mist is the shit. Second to only super silver haze on my list of fav sativas.

3. im in Hermosa Beach CA and theres alot of kali mist going around right now great shit u need to get your hands on PINEAPPLE KUSH just got some yesterday and its amazing very good high

4. thanks it makes me want to do at the beach ur at now. How long has it been going around?