Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kali Mist

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Tree Of Life, Dec 27, 2012.

1. #1 Tree Of Life, Dec 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2012
    You guys have no idea what I went through to get this. It started snowing lightly as I was walking into my buddies place so I figure "No big deal." I was wrong.

So I was only inside for an hour and a half, I walk outside and what happens... That little pile of snow that I thought would be on the ground had turned into a really bad storm. (My car doesn't like snow.)

So here I am in the car driving 10 mph in this storm, roads are terrible. I can't tell you guys how many times my car swerved. I was literally on both sides of the road at some points. Basically it took me an hour to get home which usually only takes around 15 minutes.

To top it all off we had just gotten done smoking a joint of this stuff and I was fucking ripped out of my mind. It was a crazy adventure and I honestly had a fucking blast in that snowstorm. It was a good day. :smoking:

Attached Files:

2. you in new york? sounds exactly like my yesterday

3. I'm somewhere around there. :cool:

4. Looks good man.

5. Any story ends well when you get the weed.

6. Looks really similar to the Kali mist I've seen around here. Nice buds and crazy adventure

7. my favourite strain which I've smoked so far, loved the high, was really stoned but felt capable to go about daily routines

8. I was pretty impressed with it too. Tastes great! It's like a mixture of pine and citrus with a bit of skunk. :D

9. Shot of the family lol.

Attached Files:

10. I like the thick one on the left

11. We got a bunch of snow today too... it sucked started snowing at 7:00 this morning and still coming down hard

The only good thing about getting a shit ton of snow like that is cops aren't pulling people over for swerving haha.

Good lookin buds!

12. Killer bud. Tree always delivers

13. I haven't had this strain in years. I used to get it frequently, it's bomb!:hello:

14. Same shit here... 2012 fusion... front wheel drive saved my ass... still don't like it.

15. my second favorite strain behind blue dream. i love the smell and taste its amazing

16. Thanks guys. It's all gone now. :(

I think the Cheese I just picked up will make everything okay though. :eek: