Kali mist grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by sweetangellove, Aug 20, 2018.

1. I’m growing outside and very experienced with plants generally but new to pot growing. I bought feminized seeds. They all turned male when they were 4-7 ft tall. I thought growing outside was my best bet with a Sativa as I am in SoCal. They grow big and beautiful up to 9 ft tall with pruning so my neighbors don’t see.( I have a fence that extends height to mine for privacy.)They always turn male. They are feminized. I think I got them in Canada or the Netherlands online. What is the key to get them to bloom? And not turn male?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Howzit SoCal neighbor! I am a fellow sativa lover and SoCal is primo habitat for sativas.
    Do you have any pictures documenting the growth? Which breeder did you order from?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

3. Are they turning straight male or are they going hermaphrodite?
    Any way you look at it, it sounds like your not buying seeds from a reputable source.
    If you're in southern California, why not just find a dispensary that has clones for sale?
    That way you are 100% sure to get female plants. If they go male on you, you'll know you're doing something to make them go hermaphrodite.