Kalec's GLASS Toking Tools, RooR, Sheldon Black, Wicked Sands

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Kalec, May 12, 2010.

1. Yesssssir i get all of my stuff at puffin glass. its my favorite store ever.

2. Yea Puffin Glass is great definitely one of my favorite headshops, i usually don't have any money to buy pieces from them but i always love just window shopping they have a great selection of quality glass. Peace of Mind also moved in on the ave i haven't been there in a few months but when i was there they had a pretty good selection of glass as well and that was just after they opened the store.

Almost had a heart attack last night, i elbowed my RooR with inline off the table. Thankfully it was a light elbow so it wobbled a bit before it took its dive off the table to the floor so i was able to turn around and quickly catch it mid air. Definitely the best save i have ever made in my life it was about a half second from shattering into pieces. I thank my Ultimate Frisbee skills for my fast reaction haha. As soon as i caught it i just screamed FUCK YEA!!! at the top of my lungs and then proceeded to blaze a bowl out of it:smoking:

3. nice collection you got there, super clean Ehle and the rasta Roor is perfect. I really dig that inline a/c and the showerhead, were might I be able to pick one up for my Roor?

4. can I asked how you repaired the joint? Can dowmstem come out? I broke my joint clean it didn't break past the joint at all so I figured it's fixable.. I post a pic tonight for a visual..

Sick tubes tho man I'll rep ya

5. I got some glue that works well with glass then took a 1/2 inch PVC Adapter that i bought at my local hardware store for like 15 cents. Glued it into place let it dry and the downstem is removable and 100% air tight when in place. 1/2 inch PVC adapters fit 14.5mm downstems there is also a PVC piece that will fit 18.8 but i don't remember what it is.

The Inline and Showerhead are by Soul Shine Family Glass, you can find them on Etsy, i'll send you a PM.

6. New addition to my collection! Sheldon Black with two 8 arm tree percs

MILK:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vj2TsMXK_0]YouTube - Sheldon Black and RooR Milk[/ame]

How do you edit the main post? I wanted to add the video to the main post and update the title, maybe i'm just way to high to find the button or things have changed but i swear you used to be able to edit posts.

7. Nice RooR. Wish I had the money to drop on a nice tube. :smoke:

8. Thanks!

Start saving up its totally worth it!

9. More Milk!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Np7Yzny4zM]YouTube - Sheldon Black Double 8 Arm Perc - Milk[/ame]

10. that's some real nice glass you got there man

11. Done and done.

12. Thanks I really appreciate it!

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Np7Yzny4zM]YouTube - Sheldon Black Double 8 Arm Perc - Milk[/ame]

14. i love Rasta RooR's, they are just classic and elegant. The SB is sick too!!

15. this thread is tight, never seen an sb with two trees before... keep it coming!

16. Beautiful pieces, I really like your taste for glass with class :) And I looooove those pictures, especially the stills with them milked. What camera did you shoot those with?

17. Thanks! I shoot with a Canon Rebel XTi, its a little dated compared to the new body's Canon has been making so i will probably upgrade soon.

Thanks for the kind words everyone!