-------Kadernals glass-------

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by KAdernal, Jun 8, 2009.

1. I was just gonna put these pics in with my bud shots but I guess i might as well make a new thread for em. No particular order ill just throw em out there.

CLICK THE SMALLER PICS TO SEE FULL SIZE.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. #4 KAdernal, Jun 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2009
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ive got some better pics I just need my camera battery to charge.

4. Love that WS tiny and I was looking at that Quave tini but I don't use 14mms...great taste and nice collection.

5. Thanks, Ive been getting ready for the real world and I havent been doing anything with my glass, now im back at it. I just got the tiny tube today. Love it so amazing. That was the first milk out of it, I was taking a series of shots for a .gif and that was the last one before the battery died. I missed all the solid milk, but my battery is charging and I will get another good rip. This thing is soooo smooth. :hello:

6. Sweet peices man, I'd have a nice collection myself if they didn't like to break all the time haha :p

7. Same here.....same here : (

That eye looking bowl is pretty gnarlly. The one in the third set of pictures, I wish I had one, or a good headshop around where I live.

8. QUITTERS NEVER LOSE!!!!!

YESSSSSSSS FRANCOOOOO!!!!!!

hahahaha... Sorry, just tripping out on the fact that you skate haha...

I noticed the shirt at the very end right before I closed the pic haha..

Beautiful glass man, I especially love that worked mini tube you recently picked up... it's fuckin DOPE!

I also skate, if you haven't assumed yet :p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGu3edD8Sd0&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Kirill Iceland Edit[/ame]

there's a quick edit of me, I also have a couple more edits on my profile.

Do you have any vids man?

9. haha i dig those collections

10. wowwww i used to skate too. woodward every summer. miss those days

11. Sick glass man, can't wait to see some more shots.

12. i love the collection
    you have some amazing pieces

13. Nice FRSH shirt, nice to see yet another rollerblader on GC. Seems that rollin and burning goes hand in hand!:smoking:

Nice glass dude ~

14. thanks for the kind words everyone. I dont really skate too much these days, but I love to watch still. Nice edit kirill.

Sad events tho, I just broke my diffy for my new tiny tube!!!! im fucking so pissed, first time I broke a piece of glass in like 8 months. Shit was only a day old. Im gonna have to super glue it and deal for now :( cus there is no way I can get a diffy for this in the next few days. My birthday is friday this really shit in my milk.

15. Nice man that's amazing woodward is always an amazing park LOL!

hehehe heeeeee.....

:( that's sad to hear broooo that piece is sooo nice too -__-

I would use epoxy though eh, epoxy works wonder, lets just say if yu get it on your fingers, your fucked LOL!:smoking:

16. that ws mini worked tube is bonkers. love the bottom section...and the worked diffy!!! :hello: was that a local pickup and if so, nice. all your glass is fresh...the mer, the quave, you know what's up. peace man.

17. I get my glass all over. I have a good friend in rhode island so I will go up and he lives a few blocks from OPM, and then my old roommate lives near Gotham so I hit that up and sometimes I get lucky at my LHS.

heres something new. Wicked Sands tiny 10 arm beaker with glycerin. its very nice. smoking on some blackberry kush, sour diesel and some local homegrown.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. wow that is sick man!

never knew they could even do that with glycerin surrounding a perc?!?

how much did that cost i must know? and i hope bitfreak grabs some of these soon boy do i!

+++REP on that sick glass brother!