Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. Can a k9 dog smell a bowl in my car? Im asking because they troll the parking lot at my school and I usually have one with me.

2. if it goes near your car, there is a good chance.

3. yup

sorry bro

they can smell even the faintest of odors

mythbusters! LOL

they put pot in a jar of peanut butter and hid it in the middle of a huge warehouse and the damn dog found it.

if there is a drug dog nearby, and you know it.....keep your shit away!

4. Yes, I got busted at school because of a used bowl and like two seeds in my car.

5. They "troll" the parking lot......are you serious...people us the word troll for shit like that :laughing: do they they spam pot smokers to! :laughing:

6. so, given that this topic comes up pretty much every week or so, i'm curious...

do you not have the ability or the will to even bother reading through the forums?

7. Sometimes its easier this way

8. Never underestimate the power of K9 dogs

9. [quote name='"skunky monkey"']They "troll" the parking lot......are you serious...people us the word troll for shit like that :laughing: do they they spam pot smokers to! :laughing: [/quote]

Haha I read that as stroll in the op and thought it was weird, now it's even weirder. lol

Yeah, though, OP, I'm pretty sure the dog could, otherwise they wouldn't waste their time searching the parking lot. :(

10. actually troll comes from the middle english word "trollen" which means to wander about. it can also be slang for patrol. either way, he definitely used it properly

11. I don't doubt that he used it properly, i'm just saying the words funny :D

12. theyll probably sniff it out

13. A) Yes they can
    B) Don't be stupid. Leave your shit at home where it belongs.

14. Believe it or not drug dogs miss over 50% of what they smell! must depend on the dogs breed or the individual dog.. Watched a program on tv about smuggling.. dude had a suitcase full of powder at the airport, an officer and a dog sat in the row of seats infront of him at the terminal.. nothing.. not so much as a glance by the dog.. not worth the risk if ya ask me.. roll up a pinner for before school and toss the roach as your pullin in my friend!

15. [quote name='"ReallyRed"']so, given that this topic comes up pretty much every week or so, i'm curious...

do you not have the ability or the will to even bother reading through the forums?[/quote]

I googled it and didnt find anything...so i asked on here

16. [quote name='"lacucaracha"']
    actually troll comes from the middle english word "trollen" which means to wander about. it can also be slang for patrol. either way, he definitely used it properly[/quote]

Yea its short for patrol

17. You don't honestly believe they had real unmentionables and not just flour or something on the tv show do you? A television show isn't going to buy a briefcase full of a controlled substance just so the dog will alert like it would if it were real... lol

I'd like to see a link to a credible source saying they're accuracy is as low as 50% because I know they've been tested much more high (as in more like 100% accuracy) when it comes to finding cadavers.

18. Don't risk it. Even if there is a tiny chance there is still the possibility that you will get caught and possibly fucked.

19. 100 times out of 1 the drug dogs fail so I wouldnt worry.

20. No. They will be a lot better then that.