K3ll0 H3ll0

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by k3ll0, Feb 13, 2009.

1. :wave: Hey! :) I just stumbled upon this forum a few days ago, and finally got around to joining.

My name's Kelly and I'm a artist/girl/smoker thing :D I am slightly seasoned, and a happy/chill smoker. I get the meanest munchies, lol
    I'm in NYC, and smoke in most of the boroughs. :)smoke: It's scary smoking in Central Park!) And I love finding new beautiful/scenic smoking spots by the water & etc.
    Anyway, I really believe this needs to be legalized.. what other "drug" do they make movies about, such as Half-Baked and Pineapple Express? It's as if the government knows it's harmless yet they just want to oppress regardless. :hello: I think we'll prevail, though.

Anyway!! I'm very happy to join this forum. Hopefully together we can all see the legalization become reality someday soon <3

2. welcoming to the city kelly, happy toking :smoke:

3. Aw, thanks :)

I also forgot to mention I'm sort of a just-begining cannabis photographer. When I smoke and have the oppertunity to take a delicious shot of it, I do. I only have about 4 shots so far, but I'm working on it~