Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

k2

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NickM420, May 10, 2010.

1. I think I'm gonna go with k2 for a bit. I just got off probation No drug test!!! and I do not want to get back on, and I know if I'm smart about it and don't fuck around I probably wont get caught, but I think k2 might be a change. I think it will be easier since I don't have a car, I have talked to dudes through craigslist who seem pretty chill and are willing to deliver some to me. I'm guessing somebody here has tried k2, how does it compare to weed (mids). And say I'm out in front of target, and I pack a bowl and smoke some, and a cop comes up to me, what can they do? if they believe its weed what can they legally do? what are my rights. And I have an offtopic question. I am 18 so no worries for me, but I am curious, since k2 is legal for all ages, could a kid get in trouble for smoking k2 with some papers? are the papers considered "drug paraphernalia" if its only k2?

2. does k2 smell like weed when burnt. If it doesnt i think you will be fine.

3. Well, you're technically not supposed to smoke those blends. Look on teh package, it should say "not for human consumption"

4. The shit I had tasted like ass. And it's an alright high if you smoke enough of it.

5. Honestly you're better off smoking cigarettes, much better buzz IMO. K2 is like smoking potpourri, in fact I think technically it's the same thing.

And depending on what state you're in, cops have other tools to use if they want to get you and you're trying to be cute by saying it's not pot. Here in Texas they have "Public Intoxication". No alcohol test or anything like that, just the cops word is good enough. If you 'appear' to be intoxicated or altered in some way, you go to jail. A lot of times the charges are dropped when you talk to the judge the next day. But you still go to jail for the night. Cops here call it 'Old Reliable'.

Be careful man, pot will be there when you are ready to smoke again. ;)

6. Don't mess with k2. Some people have died from using it and the government is already starting to take steps towards illegalization.