k

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jblunthead23, Jul 26, 2018.

1. I feel sorry for his friend though. It must be hard being mentally unstable. You know people had to of made fun of him growing up :(

I wouldn't of even wised cracked this much if I knew this information before hand.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. so what he has issues we all have issues he has improved since then and ive helped him

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I'm not judging, but you asked LOL

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. @HIGHliketheSKY ain't gonna judge trust me on that one OP.

• Like Like x 1
  5. BRUH we all have issues but his homophobia is far out there..........

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I grew up in a homophobic and, racist community as a kid. Gross I'm glad I'm outta there. I'm not gonna say what small town this is but, just know its community is backwards. Its a small ass town in rural Texas that was known for its racism.

7. Splendora, Texas? Or White Settlement? Lol
    I'm from Mesquite

Edit: I forgot Jasper

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Paris, Texas. Born in Houston.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. guys he just called me back a few minutes ago saying that he has been gay and wanted to keep it a secret from me for all these years. he has a boyfriend who is apperantly jealous of me and i aint even gay becuase I spend a lot of time with my friend rather then him. i dont this shits confusing the fuck out of me i dont know what to do im gonna go just like take a shower and try to take my mind of this weird shit with some video games

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. kinda like how you just made fun of him

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Sounds like your buddy was testing your waters to see which way they flow.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Karma will get me don't worry. I have a laundry list of bad shit I need to make up for already.

13. #33 Deleted member 985876, Jul 26, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2018
    Not on purpose. I wasn't seeking it out. Its not like I was looking for people to bash today. I'm sorry ya know.

14. Hey Jblunthead23 you know I go on Grasscity thanks for exaggerating my story out of proportion. you are a piece of shit. Your a shitty ass friend and I was stressed and actually didnt wanna smoke that night and no I haven't been institutionalized i went to therapy!!! there is a clear difference. I have my med-card for anxiety and chronic pelvic pain syndrome because I was tired of the other pain meds and the way they made me feel and I need something to calm me down with my anxiety. Also i don't even like south park and clean your gross ass apartment up

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. also you never helped with any of my anxiety or personality disorder issues you narcissist

• Funny Funny x 2

16. Fuck yo friend he's weird af.. what kidna grown ass man thinks you can become gay by sharing a J..

You friend needs locking back up lol

17. Jasper, don’t be out past sundown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. So you guys used to scrap book together or something? And this dude thinks a shared joint is going to make him a gay?

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. I kept telling you. I kept telling ALL of you. I kept going "You know what? Someone ought to implement some kind of thing that vets new users."
    But you didn't listen.

• Funny Funny x 1