k

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jblunthead23, Jul 26, 2018.

1. So me and my buddy have been friends for quite some time now and we both smoke so i was like yo you wanna come to my place after i get off work friday night. he is like yeah dude likes chill and smoke. so he shows up and i roll up a 1.5 gram fatty and i put south park on the tv. so were watching south park and i pass him the joint and he gives me a werid look. im like dude whats up you want to hit this then he just is really quiet. Im like dude you ok is everything all right you ok? then he says he is just tired he didnt sleep well last night then he grabs the joint and just holds it in his hand and his like are you souppose to share joints? im like well thats what there for ussually if im smoking by myself i just pack a bowl. i also said you have been smoking for a while you never shared a piece, blunt or joint with anyone. he said no and no and when he smokes he either smokes from his bowl at home or whens he smokes with other people they ussually all have a bunch of bowls and everyone gets their own bowls. i thought this was weird im like you uncomfortable sharing something i put my mouth on ill pack you a bowl if you want but i swear im not sick or anything. He says no whatever im tired and hes not thinking straight then he puffs the joint. we finish the joint down we are fadded at this point laughing at south park. then eventually he heads home. the next morning he texted me and started saying that why did we share a joint and im like wtf. he then said thats gay. I said no all we did was a share a joint wtf?? he then said he was like i dont know i think thats how people turn gay and hung up and hasnt talked to me since. i mean we are out of collage now and we have been dating girls for years i dont get what the hell is his problem if he is having issues at home or is secretly in the closet for all these years or what. what the heck is going on i dont care if he is gay but i wanna know whats up with his bizzare behavior.

2. LMAO don't smoke with him then! Sounds like he's homophobic. And slightly bizarre.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Your post is impossible to read you need to put it into paragraphs...

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Basically he shared a joint with a dude who thinks if you share a joint you turn gay........

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. OP & his must be underage :laughing::laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Underage wankers?

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Must be if they think sharing a J makes you gay somehow lmao

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Stop smoking with underage people and honestly if that dude is that much of a bitch, why do you care?

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Im sorry English is not my first language

• Like Like x 1
  10. I wonder what he thinks pipes are for LOL

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. I most be a huge flaming faggot then. :lmafoe:
    I pass around my smoke like half the time I'm smoking. :passtheshit:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Me too just found out I've been gay since I was 13 I hope my wife doesn't get pissed.......

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. were not underage i said we have been out of collage for years where far from underage where in our early 30s now.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Dude I found out we're all gay now. I am from Texas and, I was never a steer so I mean it all makes sense now. :lmafoe:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. How dare you share a joint with me! We are gay now! :lmafoe:

Don't have to save him if he ever needs CPR though LOL

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Lol OP says he's 30 but his friends thinks it's gay to share a J...

OP is your friend mentally challenged ??

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Oh shit I might start trying to suck my own dick. I been around that funny reefer man!

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. He has been institutionalized before but I dont wanna talk about that hes improved a lot since then

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. We aren't trying to be mean your friend is just fucking hilarious!!! Don't tell him your on GC after that shared joint, he won't think it's GrassCity.

• Funny Funny x 3
  20. Well...there's ya answer

• Agree Agree x 3