'k'

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jcofillinois, May 19, 2012.

1. WHAT THE FUCK!?

can you say anything else besides fucking 'K!?'

end rant.

transmission terminated.

2. i mean seriously guys, does that not bother you? i send you a fucking huge ass paragraph emptying my heart to her, and she says k.

instant fuck you.

3. Thats when you say to yourself "NEXT!!!"

4. Stop texting then. Also, never tell a girl how you really feel.

5. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']Stop texting then. Also, never tell a girl how you really feel.[/quote]

i did, that's when i created this thread. but she's more than just a girl, she's been my girl for many years.

but my mom's gettin ill, and i was telling her all these problems i'm having with taking care of her and such.

we did have plans for tonight, but our caretaker called in last minute, and i am here for the evening. which honestly doesn't bother me, i love my momma.

but then i tell her what i just told you guys, and say we can reschedule. 'twasn't much, dinner and then some bar hopping, but that's when i got hit with the dreaded k.

oh well, just need some time to breathe.

6. I know that feeling man. But then again I probably should've taken Ghost's advice. :eek:

Pretty fuckin' immature if you ask me.

7. Sometimes when you tell people things that mean a lot in the form of text they don't really realize how important it is to you or know how to respond correctly. Or it could have very well been poor timing for that person to receive such a heart filled text.

Everybody seems to have lost touch and don't know how to communicate now that technology has proven to pretty much take over everyone's social abilities.
    There aren't enough people that talk face to face anymore. Personally I would rather pour my heart out and see the persons reaction, see the look on their face, read their body language towards the situation. It may hurt but it's better than seeing that single letter on a screen. I honestly think if someone decides to have conversation like this it shows more confidence if it's done in person.

-edit- I got ninja'd so now I feel some of what I said is moot....So take this with a grain of salt :)

8. i agree with you leesh, with the technology. and i honestly don't like texting too much, but it's good to use when you can't talk, and that's the situation i was in.

would a drive over there be more.. well, sociable? yeah. but i can't leave mom here by herself.

but thanks guys, really didn't expect any replies, but my pulse has receded.

9. I totally understand (which is where I got ninja'd haha).
    It's hard to keep something from eating you alive, but sometimes waiting until a more appropriate time will make it that much easier to talk about.

I have always managed to put my foot in my mouth if I jumped into pouring my heart out to someone. But if you just breathe and approach the situation with a little bit of caution it can save you a lot of hard feelings by the end.

10. I freaking hate it when people do that to me.

You're not alone OP. It's definitely on my laundry list of pet peeves.

11. [quote name='"Leesh"']

I totally understand (which is where I got ninja'd haha).
    It's hard to keep something from eating you alive, but sometimes waiting until a more appropriate time will make it that much easier to talk about.

I have always managed to put my foot in my mouth if I jumped into pouring my heart out to someone. But if you just breathe and approach the situation with a little bit of caution it can save you a lot of hard feelings by the end.[/quote]

fuck 'dem ninjas! haha, thanks for the advice. will +rep you when i get to the comp. great advice, along with the others. have a wonderful day blades and bladies.

12. I wouldn't even bother replying to that shit.

Hope everything work out with your mum, peace.

13. If the person replies with K, they're probably boring in the first place.

14. If I get a 'k' response, I don't text that person anymore.
    Clearly not worth my time if they can't be bothered to type out an actual response, you know?

15. I was just ranting to a friend today about how so many people lack the ability to communicate and lack common curticy in conversations. They text and it's like:
    Them: Hi.
    Me: Hey, how are you?
    Them: Ehhh.. I'm okay.

You don't fucking text me out of the blue and expect me to do all the work in the conversation. If you have a point to make, get to it. If not, then why the fuck are you texting me and still not performing normal fucking conversational functions by asking me how the fuck i am after i asked you when i dont give a fuck how you are I just want to know why the fuck youre bothering me! :mad:

16. It's annoying, but you can't let yourself get all worked up over a text message, man. If it's a serious enough conversation to where you expect a detailed, meaningful response you should just make a phone call.

17. I cant stand it neither... total mood killer

18. jus be happy theyre not saying .
    like wtf is a dot! what does that even mean
    r u on ur period? is that wut ur tryna tell me..
    if ur a guy I didn't even kno guys had periods..
    ok someone help me out I'm confused whats going on =|