k, soo girls me piss me off..( I am a girl )

Discussion in 'General' started by Kartoonkalah, May 11, 2011.

1. who here is a fan of skydiving ? :hello::hello: or any other extreme sports, lets hear them ...

2. Man, that's just like me! Back in middle school my dudes were r two face , hypocrites , backstabbers , fake . Why is it soo hard to find a real bestie or friend tht gots yuhr baQ , n keeps yuhr secrets .?? .. if there was more real ppl less ppl wud be gtting hurt .(- dis ain't a spelling contest i spell how da hell I want don't comment if yuh dnt like -) I just relized a messed up on the title dnt go all extra now ppl .

3. #43 Cottonmouth 85, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011
    Well there are lots of mean and uncalled for comments in here.

OP- Since you asked a real question I'll give you a real answer. Its just my personal opinion. I'm not a scientist but I think it has to do with biology.

They have that saying men are hunters and women are nesters. Its because they have babies. That same thing makes them very judgemental. Guys, we can cum in numerous women and its not our problem. We don't have to be selective. But women get pregnant, and then have a child they are obligated to take care of for years. So its very important that they choose good genes in a mate.

That biological premise, of women to judge value, doesn't just relate to sex. They do it to themselves when they look in the mirror, they do it to men, and they do it to friends. Its just in their hardware. They are wired to be judgemental and nobody likes being judged.

That I think leads to inevitable conflict. Men tend to just accept you for who, and how you are. Women pick apart your flaws and tell everyone else. So very many women have trouble making friends that are girls, and prefer the company of men. At least half the girls I know don't like other girls. Its not uncommon at all.

If you are interested Christopher Hitchens wrote a pretty decent article for Vanity Fair years ago entitled "why women aren't funny". Much of it relates to what I'm talking about.

Why Women Aren't Funny | Culture | Vanity Fair

4. Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of my sandwich.

5. fucks bitches , get money

6. Its funny to me how you call her a middle schooler and proceed to act like children. The pot calling the kettle black.

7. holy shit bro, you just explained it allllll
    now i know why women suck

8. #48 Flonkas, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Nice. Deffinantly agree.

9. Black girls gross

10. If they're not down to fuck, bitches ain't touchin' my money.

11. Hahah it's funny because she's black :p

12. i didnt realize there were so many racists

13. ^^ Seriously. What the fuck? :(

14. That was too painful to even finish. Terrible grammar /thread

15. :hello:

16. Girls are catty bitches. Our only priority is supposed to be building ourselves up while tearing others down. Society tells us to be that way. Many girls grow out of this. Use the insight you've gained to start weeding out your friends. No sense in hanging around bitches.

17. he didnt spend all those years in school to become a doctor for nothing