k, soo girls me piss me off..( I am a girl )

Discussion in 'General' started by Kartoonkalah, May 11, 2011.

1. really? I think that mayo works well to balance out a sandwich. Like especially if you have something like mustard on it (which I always tend to use) the sandwich needs some mayo in order to keep the mustard's strong flavor at bay and prevent it from taking over the whole sandwich.

p.s.

I just drank some tea.

2. i dont speak blackeneese

3. I guess I never realized that mayo had such an important job

4. people get trolled so easily....

5. dude.... i never knew sandwiches were that complex!!

i really respect women now

6. Quite so my good sir.

Oh yes, sandwich making is an art form. ;)

7. what are some of your other favorite ingredients

btw, this thread is now about sandwiches

8. Well she ain't coming back

9. I figured I could name some of my favorites. Onions, lettuce, tomato, bacon, chicken, mustard, honey mustard, FUCKING HONEY MUSTARD IS THE BEST, uhhh salami, turkey, pepperoni, and human flesh

:bolt:

10. Bro, it's all about italian bmt's from Subway.

11. i like human flesh too but i dont want that disease where your hands shake and you laugh uncontrollably

12. #32 Cubic Cuban, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011
    Since OP is a girl and we're in the discussion of sammiches: Peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches are the best.

13. Mmmm sandwhiches. I just made one too. Lettuce, mayonnaise, spicy mustard, tofurky, cheddar cheese and tomato with a tall glass of organic lemonade. When I sat down to enjoy my sandwich I realized that like a lot of muh friendsx that Aree gurlz r two face , hypocrites , backstabbers , fake . Why is it soo hard to find a real bestie or friend tht gots yuhr baQ , n keeps yuhr secrets .?? .. if there was more real ppl less ppl wud be gtting hurt .(- dis ain't a spelling contest i spell how da hell I want don't comment if yuh dnt like -) I just relized a messed up on the title dnt go all extra now ppl ..

14. There's this place in Orlando called Pom Pom's that makes the best sandwich that I've ever had the privilege to eat.

They call it a Low-Rider, it's a toasted sandwich with sliced turkey, black beans, cream cheese, salsa and guacamole.

15. I think its kinda stupid that you can't hit girls.. Yall deserve it sometimes. As a hot and sexy arrogant manwhore ive had my share of twofaced backstabbing hypocritical bitches. So over the course of my highschool and college career, ive come to the conclusion that the female race is stupid. Yeeup. But they're still fun to have sex with. Haha.

16. Oh the irony of that sentence! Since when are different genders considered different races :confused:

17. ah! That's true! Haha my mistake my main man lol

18. Bitches be bitches ...