K so this is crazy but...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Americandutchyz, May 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I pissed myself.. pissed my bed, got wayyy wayyyy too fucked up last night at the neighbors house, and now I need a motherfucking cig and my bitchass stepbrother won't get up to give me one. It was probably from chuggin the grey goose and yingling.

anyone else had this happen

2. Haha man that grey goose will fuck you UP! Drank a whole 5th one night n got straight up wetarded.

3. [​IMG]

4. I wish that was all it did to me, I fucking pissed my bed, my shorts everything.. shit wasn't funny, and I don't remember going back to my house at all...but I think it was a fun night, went swimming n shit lol.

Yeah yeah just fucking wait till you wake up still slightly tipsy and have to go cigaretteless:cool:

5. I have woken up and realized i pissed myself before (mostly drinking beer).
    But i dont call nobody a bitchass if i cant get some cigs, if you want em, go get em.
    The only way something turns out the way you want it, is doing it yourself

6. The first week of college I got wasted and pissed my dorm bed.

Flipped the mattress and put it on my room mates bed frame...he never found out and I never told him...going to be the best man at his wedding...should I tell him?

7. Don't do it. Unless its important to you, but since its juts a minor thing, I'd Drop it as soon as he fucks something up

The other dude: I'm so sorry I did xyz
    You: no problem man, you slept on a mattress i had pissed on in college. We good yo!!!1

8. Idk how people piss there self. Handle your liquor. and know your limits. So you don't look stupid and piss while your sleeping. and it's not his fault you pissed yourself and he won't give you cigs

9. #9 Americandutchyz, May 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012
    I didn't call him a bitchass it was a joke smart one.

Oh really I didn't know I had to do anything myself I usually ask folks to wipe my ass and shake my dick.

Unfortunately.. it happens. Yeah I drink too much when I start.

I never said anything about it being his fault I pissed myself, don't know where you pulled that from (your ass maybe?).

and honestly idc about him not giving me one just part of the story dumdum.

Name-calling and disrespect are not tolerated here - WW

10. [quote name='"Americandutchyz"']

and honestly idc about him not giving me one just part of the story dumdum.[/quote]

Dumdum? What are you, 8 years old?

11. old high school chum used to [may still] piss his self all the time when he would get drunk...his mom got real mad at us once for his pissing up their couch, saying it happened BECAUSE we ductaped him to it, not because he was drunk...she even called the cops on us over it, the cops laughed and said we hadn't done anything criminal... :p

12. I pissed on my futon mattress in college, woke up realized what happened, still fucked up, grabbed it and the clothes I was in and ran those bitches out to the dumpster.

13. U know if you piss ur bed it means ur gay right.....

14. Oh how your posts make me laugh sometimes. Haha

Chill the fuck out waysouth.

15. I've pissed the bed after drinking too much beer. Fucking sucks man

16. #16 Americandutchyz, May 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012
    Add 11 years to that.

Didn't know words were age restricted :eek:

Yeah I just threw em in the wash, their clean now lol :D

17. Ive never pissed myself no matter.how drunk I got. Ive thrown and slept wierd places just able to control my bladder. My roomate did piss on the floor

18. Am I the only one who saw the title of the thread and then just thought 'But here's my number, so call me maybe'.... Fuck I hate that song...

19. I believe it's yuengling .

20. If you piss yourself and you are older than 5, cut your penis off. Damn losers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.