K-Pin Prices

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by One Truth, Jul 2, 2009.

1. So I dexxed up today and went out into my new town, and came across my first and much needed hook-up... :D I can get anything I want and more right now.. Thanks dxm...

But I was also introduced to someone else who sells k-pins 2 for $5.. That seems expensive but I'm wondering what are the regular pricing for k-pins?

2. kpins are a dollar or two dollars max...i hate those things i cant remember shit

3. 2 bucks.
    80 cents in mex

4. 2mg/$5 is an average price, especially if that's all you're buying.

5. Yea forget to mention mg difference so,
    2mg/$5
    and if I buy more, like how does bulk prices/numbers go for pills? Is it by 10s, 50s, 100s what? This is the first time ill be messing with bulk pills and I'm pretty high for smoking the first time in 3months :hello:

6. i dont think pills get discount in bulk all too often, my connect will sell me a singe xanax bar for 3 but only 17 for 50 wtf

7. ^depending on how your dealer gets them will really determine how much/if they give you a bulk discount. if it coming from their personal prescription you'll probably get less of a bulk discount, since they only get a limited number, and probably need some themselves; but if they are just a middleman, a buy larger amounts from someone else they're more likely to let you get a bulk discount as well, but any discount would probably start at at least 10 pills, maybe more.

8. congrats my dude.. for me n them.. i get 1 for 3 or 2 for 5.. but thats xanax. not to sure bout klotopin.. but i think there the same..

9. thanks man