K.O.G.'s Multi-Strain SCROG

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by K.O.G., Dec 29, 2010.

1. #1 K.O.G., Dec 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2010
    Hey GC, thanks for everyone's support and input on my last run. It turned out Great!
    For this grow i'm doing a multi-strain operation in my newly expanded grow room!
    No more Fucking around! Here's what i got:

Strains:
    5- Af-Goo
    6- God Bud
    1- Black Betty
    1- Bubble Gum
    1- Mazar
    1- Northern Light
    1- Snow White
    1- Venus Flytrap
    1- Wonder Woman

100 amp sub panel for electricity

6000 watts HID
    1200 watts flouro

Sentinel HPH-4 (120v, flouro's)
    Sentinel HPH-8 (240v, HID's)
    Sentinel MDT-1
    Sentinel CHHC-1
    2- Sentinel PXM-1

2- 10,000 btu A/C
    2- heaters
    35 pint D/H
    4- 16" wall mount fans
    co2 tank w/ emitter hose
    3- 6" inline fans for intake/exaust
    1- 10" inline fan w/ Can 100 Filter to scrub inside room

FFOF soil and all fox farm nutes, add bud candy and molasses during flower and cal/mag as needed.

Temps: 72- 82
    R/H: 35%
    co2: 1500 ppm

Attached Files:

2. Cool I'm a ff grower as well, I'm in.

3. Looking good KOG!

Great job on your last grow man, it was inspirational to all the up and coming SCROGers out there.

Thanks for starting up a new thread, I'll be watchin ya

4. This is going to be awesome... Count me in!

5. How can I not sub. You know damn well you're an awesome grower.........[​IMG]

6. im on is one! th

7. Wouldn't miss it! I'm looking forward to seeing what you can pull outta your sleeves this time! :ey:

8. Thanks guys. I won't let you down! I got The Nirvana clones i'm gonna go ahead and throw them in the room too just for the hell of it. They won't get as big but they should produce some quality smoke!

9. Subbd for this one too! +rep!

10. Make room for my lazyboy.......I'll be watching this one. Potcorn anyone???:D

11. Lookin like a good start KOG , I know it will be another impressive grow without a doubt. Whats the word on Black Betty bro?

12. Happy new year everyone! the ladies are just vegging away. they suffered a little shock from the transplant this time but they are snapping out of it now. they got a hair cut and watered with hygrozyme tonite. I should have my new bigger screens up in a week or so! Also got the next batch in the clone machines and some of them already planted.

Attached Files:

13. There you go! Nice work! I think you have to follow your pattern and step it up another 2000w. :D

14. lookin good... didn't see your last grow... I've been Lurkin around to see if anyone uses the FF line of nutes along with others, in your case bud candy.
    You using just the FF liquids or solubles as well? I've got a scrog in ffof with FF liquids and solubles. I recommend superthrive along with ffof.
    When ya gettin the screens up, and how tall/old are they?

15. Thanks bro! don't be surprised if i do add another 2K. i already got the hoods and one bulb!

thanks man. Yea i use the liquids,(Grow big, Tiger bloom, big bloom, kangaroots, microbe brew, sledgehammer) and all 3 solubles! Screens should be up in a week or so. They will be 30 in. from the floor.

16. Damn you use everything... how high is the screen above the lip of the pot?

17. I caught on to this in phillys thread, Ill come along for the ride..

18. What's up KOG!