K.O.G.'s Closet SCROG

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by K.O.G., Jan 17, 2011.

1. #1 K.O.G., Jan 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2011
    i decided to do a perpetual flower cycle in my closet in my bedroom. my wife wasn't to happy but...

Here's what i got:

5x8 ft space-
    1- 400 watt hps
    1- 150 watt hps
    3- 80 watt daylight flouros
    1- 265 cfm fan for exaust
    Fox Farm nutes and soil

the strains will be changing often as this will be on 12/12 all the time.
    right now we got

1- af-goo
    3- god bud
    1-northern light
    1-wonder woman
    1-snow white
    1- venus flytrap

These ladies just went in to the closet today and will start 12/12 tonite!
    I should have the screen up today or tomorrow also.

Attached Files:

2. #2 K.O.G., Jan 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2011
    Day 1 of 12/12.
    I got the screen up and it's looking good! It's 4 ft. by 3 ft. I got 3 God Buds and the one Af-goo under it.
    My goal is to pull an elbow of dank from it in 9 weeks. The 4 little ones will be bonus!

Attached Files:

3. Haha, dude thats awesome.. Im definitely subbd.:D

4. Just let her think she is the Boss and that your only useing the closet for a few months and her shoes will be fine somewhere else :D :D :D :eek:

5. thanks bigperm. welcome, welcome! It's gonna get crazy in here!

LOL! That's about how it went too!

6. I'll be following this one too! I need to get my screen ready for some action!

7. your screen looks pretty full and they just went into flowing... And you can get that goal no prob off 4 pretty big girls... Are they getting co2 as well?
    -Bug

8. thanks man.

Thanks for having faith bro. no co2 in the closet.

9. so i'm sitting here pretty "wake and baked" and your setup looks real real clean. And your not using co2, mabe we can see the difference between your other grow with co2 and this one... I know there are a lot of other vairables but we might be able to get a general idea of the growth difference... pending if your using the same nutes, lighting situation is pretty close to the same, and plant size is pretty much the same. Ohh man and that plant in the far back is so massive lol.
    -Bug

10. nice dude! i am setting something similar to this. i got a 4foot by 8foot that im going to grow 8 plants in, (four plants in a four by four area....) ... so you continue to train through the screen for the first couple weeks into flower, then let them do their thing??:smoke: ill post pics up soon, keep an eye out.

11. Thanks bug. i think the co2/ no co2 comparison will be real close with these two ops. not too many variables. we'll see. the god bud in front of the big af-goo hasn't been topped so i hope to get a huge main out of her!

Thanks cali. yes i train for a week or two after the flip then let them do their thang!

12. Here's one week of 12/12. the screen filled in nicely. now it's time to watch to colas grow!

Attached Files:

13. plants are looking good!! check mine out now, i just got them but they have already grown in a day!

14. Thanks man. I dig your tent grow. Awsome for a first grow.

15. real nice man... screen is lookin pretty full...you done tuckin?

16. Looking good, K.O.G.

How far above your soil line did you build you screen? I just built/installed mine this weekend and it sits about 14" above soil, was wondering where yours is.

17. Try tuckin another week, let those lower branches catch up :hello:!!!
    -Bug

18. thanks man. i'll probly train em for another week or so.

Thanks G409. mine is about 15" above the pots, pretty close to the same.

you know it bro!

19. oh yah! Mucho tops it is!!!
    -Bug

20. Cool. I was actually considering lowering mine to 12" to cut down on veg time. The only possible downside I see to this is limiting the amount of work space under the screen...