K.O.G.'s 6000 watt SCROG

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by K.O.G., Oct 16, 2010.

1. #1 K.O.G., Oct 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2010
    Hey everyone. I decided to venture away from the hydro section and do my next thread here.
    So, here's the set up-

Strain- 13- Af-Goo
    2- God Bud

Nutes- Tiger Bloom, Big Bloom, Beastie Bloom, Bud Candy, Molasses, & Kangaroots.
    FFOF soil & Perlite mix. PH 6.9

6000 watts HPS, 360 watts Daylight flouros

Sentinel chhc-1 controller
    Sentinel HPH-4
    Sentinel MDT-1

10,000 BTU Portable A/C,
    35 pint D/H, co2 tank and Emmiter hose

3- 16" wall mount fans
    2- 6" inline fans for light cooling
    2- 4" fans for intake/exaust

Here's some veg pics for now. i'll get some more in the morning when lights turn off. I got the screens up now and switched to 12/12 yesterday.

Attached Files:

2. Here's day 2 of 12/12.

Attached Files:

3. Keeping us on our toes. Very impressive:hello: Should be a good run.

:D:DFirst Post:D:D

4. oh yea. im in for sure:smoke:

5. 6000w & a major kickass screen scrog!!:metal:

6. i am in now

7. Thanks blades! This should indeed be a good one! Be ready for lots of picture updates and plant explosion!

8. Good to see you have a new thread going!

Sub'd and watching with interest!

9. #10 K.O.G., Oct 17, 2010
    Here's some pics. of my mother/ clone room. In the clone bucket is God Bud, In the pots are Black Betty, Bubblegum, Mazar, and Af-Goo. And i finally got my seeds from Nirvana!
    The Snow White are almost ready to plant, probly tonite. The other 3 strains, Northern Light, Wonder Woman and Venus Flytrap (all feminized) were planted right before i took the pics. They all had fat white pigails on them! So as you can see i will have a good selection for my future operations. (Finally!)
    :hello::D:devious::smoke:

Attached Files:

10. Have you grown out the Afgoo before?

Some folks up in these parts have been talking about it, but I have yet to see/sample some

11. Now that I'm subed I have to get caught up brotha

12. #13 K.O.G., Oct 17, 2010
    Yea i grew it on my first grow. it was some killer smoke. probly the tastiest i've grown yet. i grew her in ffof with fox farm grow big for veg and farm farm big bloom, tiger bloom, beastie bloom and some mollasses for flower. I got 5 oz. of her. Here ya go, i dug up old pics. of it. There's one in veg, a couple at 6 weeks of 12/12 and some of the finished nugs. sorry if some of them are blury.

Attached Files:

13. Nice! Thanks for taking the time to post that information.

How would you rate it in terms of the current strains you have going on?

Beautiful buds btw!

14. i think the af-goo was better than the Erkle and the Skunk from my last harvest. We'll see how it compares to the god bud after this harvest.

15. [​IMG]
    First grow? Shit looks sti-cky

16. Looking badass as usual bro! Im looking forward to watching this one do it's thing!

17. Thanks man. sucks they are not in my bubble buckets but i will still work my magic!

18. sweet looking plants was there a reason you whent with soil this time ?

19. 6000 watts man damn, better put on the spf 50 fore ya go in the room or ya might get burnt or fuckin melanoma or something. Good luck I'm sure it will be another top notch grow .Hey couple of questions for ya.

1. What is the depth of that screen your using and are you happy with it?
    2. Whats the difference in veg times between your hydro and soil? Are you vegging longer with the soil?
    3.Is your soil herb more flavorable,smoother than the hydro.

Thanks bro, and lets see some more pics.