Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

K-Mart Drug Test?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dwnfall, Sep 20, 2012.

1. I have been clean for 2 days so far and obviously i'm not gonna smoke until after my interview tomorrow. I been taking Niacin and drinking a shit ton of water. Does anybody know someone who works at K-Mart? Do they drug test? Is it piss or swag test? Thanks!

2. K-Mart might drug test.. as long as you take niacin you'll be fine I used it while I was in drug counseling for 4 months had weekly tests and still burned. I don't think they would 'swab' test, usually that's for probation. But I would prepare for a piss test, not sure if they will or not. But I know Wal-Mart does. Who knows, not many K-marts around me couldn't tell ya

3. ok cool thanks for the help

4. I worked at a&p in high school, and they did drug test me, but I never worked at a k-mart so I don't really know. I would say most employment drug tests are piss tests tho. Good luck man.

5. 2 days wont get you clean man. THC binds with fat in your body. Usually people pop for many weeks after using.

6. i honestly doubt kmart drug tests

7. With niacin it's different I used to smoke the night before drug tests in counseling. They were sealed and sent to a California lab corp to be screened and all that and i passed all of them.

8. They do, someone i know works at one and he got tested and it was pee

9. I passed my Drug test with the Monkey Dong.